--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health & safety of our candidates & our employees come first,
we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews & new hire on-boarding.
This role can be based in NYC or remote (Eastern or Central Time zones).
Who we are:
We are Dataminr. We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI, public data, & real-time information as a force for good in the world. Over the last decade, our team has established & refined the leading AI platform for real-time event & risk detection. We surface the earliest signals of unfolding events & emerging risks within an increasingly diverse & complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, & better crisis management. Dataminr serves thousands of professionals in 70+ countries by delivering timely, relevant, & actionable alerts to public & private sector organizations around the world.
Weve grown to over 500 talented employees across seven global offices & raised $392 million in funding in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance & the sharing of information & ideas because it enables us to do our best work together, make a meaningful contribution, & have fun. Join us & help the world manage risk in real time.
Sales at Dataminr:
In a fast-moving world, there's nothing more important than having real-time information at your fingertips to help you identify & mitigate risk, assess a crisis situation, & craft an effective response.
Being part of Sales at Dataminr means you'll have the opportunity to create a positive & meaningful impact for your clients. Here's what you can expect:
- A comprehensive sales training & methodology program to set you up for success
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities so you're always on top of the latest sales trends & best practices
- Exposure & access to sales leadership for guidance, mentorship, & learning opportunities
- A strong sales culture of individual goals within a tight-knit team environment where your whole self is accepted
Who you are:
Youre a team player & love building relationships with prospective customers. You're a highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to multi-task within a fast paced environment. You're coachable, bring a positive attitude & are eager to excel in a sales career.
As an SDR, you'll be focused on targeting prospects who represent our ideal customer profile, conducting research & setting up qualified meetings for our Account Executives. You'll prospect into enterprise-level, senior strategic buyers & helping to bring a cutting-edge AI product to market. You'll contribute to the achievement of business results by tactically generating new market interest & exceeding team goals.
- Build rapport & initiate conversations with potential clients via phone & email outreach
- Introduce qualified prospects to the Account Executive team to convert into valuable customers
- Build, maintain & exceed a pipeline of qualified sales leads around forecasted goals & defined objectives
- Strategize with top-producing Account Executives & Sales Managers to improve performance, processes & procedures
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Leverage CRM (Salesforce.com) to prospect
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 0-2 years of experience
- Prospecting experience into Fortune 500 or 1000 companies a plus
- Ability to use interpersonal & active listening skills in order to build relationships
- Ability to establish clear value propositions via excellent communication skills in these forms: customer conversations; company & product presentations; written communications such as email & proposals
- Strong time management & research skills
- Must be able to work autonomously & collaborate in a team environment
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM a plus
Our offering of competitive benefits & perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees & their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability & life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking & dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks & beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.