Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 12+ million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right.
Were searching for an experienced & entrepreneurial Senior Product Manager to drive the vision, strategy, & execution of our Identity Platform. Partners embed our Identity Platform into their tech stacks to create frictionless experiences that benefit their customers. Successful PMs at CLEAR are highly technical, intellectually curious & demonstrate deep empathy for our customers (e.g. developers, end users, partners). They bring strong analytical rigor, product judgment, & the ability to bring together engineers, designers, & stakeholders to drive results for the business.
What You Will Do:
- Drive the product vision & OKRs for your squad
- Drive strategy, ideation, evaluation, definition, prioritization, & execution of initiatives on the squad roadmap
- Represent customers, partners & developers, synthesizing quantitative & qualitative data to ensure product decisions address core needs
- Own the full product lifecycle across discovery, definition, launch, testing & iteration
- Help lead a squad of engineers to build impactful product features
Who You Are:
- You have 3+ years of experience in product management -- with a proven track record of delivering impactful features & product capabilities
- You demonstrate deep analytical & business savvy. You can query & synthesize your own product data as needed
- You have a driver personality & are comfortable operating in a fast-moving environment
- You care deeply about the customer journey & have experience running experiments & reducing customer friction
- You understand how to build developer products, platform capabilities, & APIs
- You partner well with engineers & business stakeholders to solve problems. Youre effective at communication & framing decisions with clear & logical arguments