Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love.
The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
- Serve as the point of contact & problem solver at all stages of the delivery process. (rescheduling requests, follow up on accessory exchanges, help with systems, etc)
- Regularly review appointment scheduling systems, identify potential issues & correct these issues which will require communication with Pelotons delivery teams & customers.
- Monitor the status of appointments throughout the day & proactively communicate with delivery teams to minimize appointment issues.
- Process over-the-phone accessory sales, product exchanges & customer account updates.
- Think creatively & proactively engage with your peers to identify ways Peloton can elevate the delivery experience for our customers.
- Use data to help Peloton drive continuous improvement to processes & procedures.
- Evaluate delivery routes including travel times, traffic patterns, & delivery coverage areas to ensure we operate efficiently.
- Remain flexible & be comfortable with change as our business continues to evolve.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- An outgoing, dynamic personality with excellent communication skills
- Comfortable learning new software systems
- Excellent computing skills (email, MS Office, Google Suite, Salesforce)
- Work well both independently & in a team atmosphere
- Able to troubleshoot problems while thinking on your feet in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of working swiftly & accurately
- Comfortable working with a wide range of personalities
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Experience with customer scheduling software & delivery vehicle routing systems
- At least 1 year of experience providing customer service and/or scheduling customer appointments on behalf of a business
- Bachelor's degree
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.