At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Fleet Division leads strategic Lyft investments, including the Express Drive Program, which redefines vehicle access for the rideshare industry by offering drivers diverse car rental options according to their needs. Along the way, the Fleet Division builds the fleet management capabilities that are crucial for Lyfts autonomous future.
We are looking for an experienced analytics leader who is passionate about the opportunity to manage & scale an analytics function within a dynamic, high-growth business. As the Analytics Manager, you will partner across Express Drive business teams to lead strategic analysis, financial modeling, cost analysis, & modeling for operations programs & business initiatives. The ideal candidate for the role thrives in a fast-paced culture within a complex problem space, has a proven track record of working cross-functionally to influence business decisions through data analysis & insights, & is willing to roll up their sleeves to convert ideas to action.
- Work with business & leadership to define critical KPIs & metrics to support cross-functional teams, manage performance, & create operational rigor
- Partnering with technical teams to build scalable data architecture to support reporting, visualization, dashboard & tools development
- Develop insights through reports, dashboards & advanced analytics & build narratives & strategic recommendations to support key decision-making
- Define the processes & streamline the operational cadence for the business analytics team
- Manage, mentor & grow a strong team in support of scaling business analytics
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field
- 10+ years of experience with a mix of business analytics in a high growth or complex business, investment banking with strong analytical exposure and/or role at a top-tier consulting firm
- 5+ years of experience in managing & growing analytics teams
- Deep understanding of complex data models, BI methodologies, data architecture principles & metadata
- Proven success as a highly analytical leader with a track record in driving influence within the business
- Ability to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization & to create a vision & organization that can scale quickly
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work effectively with individual contributors, management, & executive leadership
- Strong team leadership skills & the ability to motivate others
- Operationally-focused, process-oriented, data-driven, & simply able to get stuff done
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.