At Conductor, a WeWork company, were passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the worlds top brands use our software & services to create & optimize content so that it gets found online. Were headquartered in NYC, & weve been named Crains Best Place to Work 7 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
Conductor is seeking an energetic & effective Strategic Alliances & Channel Managerto develop, service, & grow relationships within our Partner Ecosystem. The Conductor Partner Ecosystem is comprised of technology & alliance partners who provide our customers solutions complementary to Conductors core competencies.
The key to success in this role is a dedication to strategic thinking & activities that drive revenue for partners, customers, & Conductor alike. This role requires excellent critical thinking skills & the ability to hunt & nurture relationships.
Youre excited about this role because you love to:
- Develop net new & deepen existing relationships with complementary agencies & technology companies that help solve problems for digital marketers
- On-board & train new partners on the Conductor value proposition, platform, & offering
- Proactively engage existing partners to drive mutual lead generation & co-marketing activities
- Support partner sales activities with custom demos, reports, & a deep understanding of their business to drive inbound & outbound referrals
- Act as an internal resource to Conductors to help them create holistic solutions for customers with your expert knowledge of our best partners
- Bring new ideas to the table to further enable & delight our partners
Were excited about you because you have:
- Experience in a sales or account management role at a tech company or agency; experience in channel sales or channel management is a plus
- Experience with SaaS, digital marketing agencies, & global businesses is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Powerpoint, Excel & virtual meeting software
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding, fast paced environment
- Exceptional written & oral presentation skills
- A naturally curious & creative person who loves to build relationships & uncover opportunity
- Willingness & ability to travel
- 4 year BA/BS degree
Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.