They say sitting is the new smoking. Were here to get more people moving!
Gympass is a tech discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
The Global Enterprise Marketing team is looking for a creative, results-oriented marketer to join our rapidly growing team as the Senior PR & Content Marketing Manager, Europe. Reporting directly to the Global Head of PR & Content Marketing, you will take the lead in devising a regional content strategy & building quarterly/annual content calendars to unify, coordinate, & advance Gympass strategy in Europe across all marketing initiatives.
- Lead content development & delivery across various formats & channels (website, email, video, interviews, whitepapers, case studies, newsletters, articles, playbooks, blogs, infographics, social media, & ads) to ensure consistency, quality, & effectiveness
- Develop buyer personas for key audience segments (B2B & Fitness Partners) & incorporate them into content strategy & campaign execution
- Implement content marketing best practices, produce integrated content calendars, support integrated marketing campaigns, & build/manage content repositories
- Manage external agencies & freelancers to produce long- & short-form content
- Track content KPIs & analyze content performance against marketing goals to help inform & optimize content strategy
- Manage a geographically dispersed team of freelance writers, designers, & content strategists to support aggressive & diverse content needs
- Ensure a consistent message & content experience across touchpoints, with attention to related touch points (marketing landing pages, emails, direct mail, etc.)
- Work closely with other teams within the company
- Work with our external PR agencies & Field Marketing team to develop, implement, & roll out a comprehensive strategic PR plan.
- Manage relationships with a variety of media including trade industry, tech, business, & more
- Own the analytics & reporting on content performance across funnel stages, audience segments, distribution channels & more
- 5 years of progressive experience in Content Marketing, PR, & Communications
- Proven ability to tell B2B stories & to address advanced HR topics in an accessible voice
- Experience writing content for a variety of audience personas
- Understanding of how content marketing, PR, email marketing, & social media interact to achieve business goals
- Understanding of marketing automation & audience nurturing principles
- Familiarity with web analytics & social media management tools
- Familiarity with SEO principles & ability to write SEO content
- Excellent communication skills, both oral & written
- Strong organization skills & ability to manage multiple high priority projects simultaneously & successfully
- Experience with Google Analytics, Hubspot, Salesforce, Meltwater, SproutSocial & other similar programs
- Experience with photography & videography preferred but not required
- Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese a plus
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development in different functions & countries within a hyper growth company
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) & ambitious people from around the world!
- Excellent opportunities for training & development