Squarespace is seeking a Workplace Services Hospitality Lead who will manage the office hospitality services within the Squarespace occupied space at our NYC location.
You will act as an expert & technical advisor reporting into the Director of Workplace Services. You will be responsible for, but not limited to, direct vendor supervision of all food services, event planning, space planning & flexible seating, sustainability & green initiatives to ensure a fully operational, exciting & service first environment. In this job, no two days are ever the same. Youll use your knowledge, diligence & creativity to promote an engaging & award-winning office culture.
- Manage key vendor relationships (existing & new) & all contract services including but not limited to: food service, event planning, space coordination & sustainability.
- Lead the food & beverage program for nearly 1000+ employees including dietary restriction options, variety, wellness, etc.
- Develop & launch the dietician program.
- Oversee the daily operation of food service staff & process.
- Lead, create & manage components of our sustainability & green initiatives program. Be activity involved in our composting program, Green Team Program, Carbon Neutrality Program, etc.
- Oversee overall seating plan & neighborhood distinctions in partnership with the Director of Workplace Services. Work with various HR teams to understand & plan for proposed hiring plans & space needs.
- Project manage all moves an seating shifts with Facilities team
- Assist in planning & coordination of all COVID-19 regulation changes
- Oversee events services in partnership with the Experience team to provide event support for in-house events, catering, & security.
- Assist the team with managing the Workplace Services operating budget, vendor service agreements, & RFP processes, including obtaining vendor price quotes, preparing contracts & purchase orders, reviewing & approving invoices.
- Create & maintain workplace-related policies & procedures, including drafting & maintaining documentation on Squarespaces Intranet
- Oversee Hospitality Program to include, but limited to Hoteling Concierge Program, Art Program, Supplies & Communal Amenities, Game Room, Boardgame Collection, Ping Pong Tables, Dog Program, Bike Program
- Provides oversight on ad hoc projects as they come along
- 5+ years of office hospitality experience demonstrating progressing responsibilities
- Experience forming relationships & leading negotiations with external vendors
- Excellent analytical capability related to cost, & process improvement
- Strong planning & organizational skills; adept problem-solving skills with focus on efficient, quick & consistent execution
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and/or Google Apps a must; experience with Atlassians Service Desk / JIRA ticketing system is a plus
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, both written & verbal
- Demonstrated project management skills
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 18 weeks of parental leave
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.