They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
The Senior Business Development Director will join as a key member of the expansion team for the United States, initiating, negotiating, & closing key partnerships with Fortune 500-1000 companies located within their geographical region.
What You'll Do...
- Own & lead the development of Gympass portfolio of corporate companies
- Research, map & develop custom acquisition plans for each prospective client
- Design strategies to attract new clients across multiple sectors & geographies.
- Customize business proposals according to the needs & interests of each prospect
- Engage with potential clients to explain the Gympass concept, & understand how it might align to their business objectives.
- Map the decision-making process of each prospect in order to optimize conversions at each stage
- Continually seek & take advantage of opportunities to network with clients at external/industry forums
You Should Have....
- Bachelors Degree, MBA preferred but not required
- Minimum 6 years experience in sales, with 3 years experience presenting to C-level executives
- Experience influencing external partners & internal stakeholders with data
- Track record of working autonomously & consistently hitting or exceeding revenue goals.
- Market knowledge of the United States, with a strong senior level network
- Must have authorization to work in the US
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfareof our employees. Our benefits include:
- Employee Health Insurance covered 100%
- Company subsidized Gympass on us, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch.
- Competitive PTO that starts on Day 1 & a floating holiday to be used for religious reasons
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) & ambitious people from around the world!
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.