Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The DPS Risk Services vision is to partner with our clients to provide future-ready risk products & services that enable them to achieve superior performance. Our on-behalf of risk services protect clients throughout the transaction life-cycle & are a critical component in allowing us to deliver on that vision. This position will be responsible for the product management of these on-behalf of risk services. This person will be leading efforts to launch existing risk services in new regions & defining new services to bring to market.This role will also require collaboration & effective communication across multiple cross-functional teams within Visa. This positions reports to the Vice President of DPS Risk Services.
DPS Risk Services is looking for person who is a self-starter, results oriented & is focused on delivering innovative solutions to the market.
- Lead go-to-market activities by coordinating with multiple global & regional cross-functional teams
- Participate in managing product strategies & business plans, managing the prioritization, implementation & tracking of initiatives, performing competitive, customer, & market analysis & examination of new market opportunities
- Assess the effectiveness of the overall services & providing feedback to management in order to ensure the risk services reflect both current & future client & market needs
- Communicate with internal support & sales teams to educate, gather customer feedback & resolve product issues
- Develop & deliver presentations & documentation to both external & internal audiences in webinars & other venues regarding areas of product ownership
- Provide SME support for existing & future risk services to both internal & external audiences
- Interface with internal & external resources to determine & document necessary product enhancements to Visa Global Product teams
- Define new and/or enhanced service scope & business development requirements, identify benefits & risks
- Meeting project deadlines & budgets while providing solutions that meet the business requirements of both internal & external stakeholders.
- Working with Visa Global Product teams to develop aligned product plans, strategies & tactics in all areas of product ownership
- Manage product forecasting & P&Ls for risk services across multiple regions
- Partner with client services teams to coordinate forecasting & resource planning to support risk services
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
12-15 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or 8-10 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 6+ years of work experience with a PhD
BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related technical field
8+ years of product management experience launching, building, & growing multiple products
Visa experience or knowledge of the bankcard industry (including payment processing, back office operations & risk) a plus.
Experience leading cross-functional teams including Engineering, Design, & Product Marketing
Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical & influencing skills
Proven ability to take initiative & build strong, productive relationships
Strong verbal, written, & interpersonal skills are required.
Must be proficient in all MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Access) with advanced Excel spreadsheet skills.
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
- Incumbent must be able to travel up to 50%
- This position will be performed in an office setting.The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
- Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.