Jackpocket is the first mobile lottery app in the U.S. that offers players a secure way to order official state lottery tickets, such as Powerball, Mega Millions, & more, via their smartphones. We're creating a more convenient, fun, & responsible way to play the lottery by modernizing the $300B global lottery market with a mobile platform that everyone, including grandma, can feel good about.
As Jackpockets first Lead InfoSec Engineer, you will play a critical role in the continued development & improvement of Jackpockets information security program. Youll work hands on to monitor systems & proactively assess vulnerabilities, lead remediation efforts, & continuously develop & document controls & protocols for the business as we continue rapid expansion. This is a full time role reporting to the Director of Information Security.
- Participate in day to day security monitoring across multiple security tools & systems
- Identify areas of needed improvement across multiple functional areas & work to align operational processes to security standards & industry best practices
- SME for all Information Security technologies
- Work to maintain ongoing PCI & SOC 2 compliance
- Proactively seek out & identify threats & vulnerabilities in the codebase & lead remediation efforts
- Lead process standardization & documentation for security controls across the organization
- Attend agile ceremonies to identify & assess risks & vulnerabilities
- Track & maintain all risk within the organization
- Key member on all security incident response
- Lead network security efforts & support infrastructure initiatives as needed
- 6+ years of InfoSec Engineering experience, preferably in a CI/CD environment
- Experience with SDLC & agile methodologies
- Functional knowledge of SQL, Python, or similar programming languages
- Experience with security tools such as Drata, Tenable, Datadog, Crowdstrike, etc.
- Experience with SIEM technologies
- Knowledge of PCI & SOC 2 compliance standards & ability to standardize & document proper controls
- CISSP and/or CEH certification preferred
- Experience with cloud environments (GCP, AWS, Azure) preferred
- Medical insurance covered up to 100% by Jackpocket
- Dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Stock options
- Commuter benefits & Citi Bike membership
- Discounted gym membership
- Catered meals & stocked kitchen
- Flexible working hours
- Autonomy & upward mobility
This is a full-time exempt position & is not eligible for overtime under FLSA requirements. We are an equal opportunity employer & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Jackpocket is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, & reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, & activities. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact email@example.com.