Join our HelloFresh family
At HelloFresh we love food & our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients.
With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes & fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend & for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions & as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility & speed.
HelloFresh needs you
We are looking for a talented & conceptual strong designer with a solid commercial approach for our headquarters in Amsterdam. You will be responsible for the design & execution of numerous creatives ranging from flyers, booklets, magazine, ads to social media assets. You will always uphold the brand guidelines & youre always looking for new campaign concepts & angles. You will report to the Content & Design lead/manager & being part of the Content & Design team you will collaborate closely with other talented designers & content specialists.
- Play a vital part in improving the customer experience by developing inspiring & effective in-box materials. Varying from our own brand creatives like the weekly menu card in the HelloFresh box to promotional material from our partnerships, like flyers & booklets;
- Work on versatile concepts, together with a copywriter, from idealization until completion. Stretching from brand campaigns to (commercial) product campaigns & seasonal related campaigns. Youll develop the concept & also deliver all the assets for all different touch points;
- Be the linchpin, as the design team, between all different teams & take tasks from all of them. From packaging & labels for our dishes/ingredients to internal branding assets used in our HQ or distribution centre / HUBs. Wherever creatives are needed, youll be in charge;
- Collaborate with the different specialized teams (like the photo studio) of the Global Design team based in Berlin. Youre responsible for the briefings & are able to translate & communicate the local needs to the Global Design team. Youre not only very creative & conceptually strong, but also capable in managing a variety of projects simultaneously.
Are you the perfect Graphic Designer?
You have a finished degree in design or related field, like the study Communication & Multimedia Design. Youre fluent in English & have 1 to 3 years of experience as an in-house designer or at an agency. You have a knack for commercial design & preferably have experience in a conversion driven organisation. You have extensive & verifiable knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator. You have an inclination for print media, but are also digital-focused & aware of all the newest (digital) developments. Youre creative & are capable of implementing all-round concepts. Youre exploring the edges of the creative possibilities, but are always mindful of the usability, brand guidelines & the prerequisites of all different media. You excel in a consumer-faced organisation. Youll always stand for your ideas, know how to pitch these ideas, but are aware that the end result & effectiveness are paramount. Youre driven by results & terms like call to action, persuasion marketing & conversions are absolutely familiar to you.
What do we offer you?
- The opportunity to have an impact on the visual presence of a strong international brand;
- A lot of learning- & development opportunities within a young & dynamic e-commerce company;
- Freedom of idea & initiative, execution & implementation of your own ideas & initiatives;
- You can make use of the company benefits, like food & fruit in the office, sports classes, such as yoga, boot camp, & boxing class;
- An amazing team & office in Amsterdam, check it out here!
- Next, to that, you also get a discount on the HelloFresh box;
- And of course, youll earn a competitive salary.
Which steps do I need to take to get this job?
We take a look at your resume, portfolio & cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you within 5 working days for a video call to get to know each other. Are we still positive? We will schedule a face-to-face interview at our headquarters in Amsterdam. If both sides would like to proceed we will schedule another interview with our Head of Brand. You also will have a chat with our CMO as the last step in the interview process. We will schedule the interviews one after the other quickly, in order to let you know as fast as possible if you can start at HelloFresh!
We celebrate diversity & are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives & skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit & business needs.
Are you interested or do you have questions?
Questions? Feel free to send a message to Hedwig. Do you want to send us your application? Nice! Please do as following; click on the 'apply' button below & fill out the mandatory fields. Upload your resume & cover letter & that's it. Applications send by email will not be processed.
Before applying please make sure you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately, we do not sponsor any work visa or permits for this position.
Proactive talent acquisition from third parties is not appreciated.