The Senior Manager of Call Center Vendor Operations is a tactical role that is accountable for managing the relationship & performance of our case hotline Intake partners. You would be viewed & considered as a subject matter expert on call center vendor operations.
Will work closely with partner leadership to identify conduct & evaluate performance trends. Analyzes data to drive continual improvements in the reporting party experience & partner operational performance. The Sr Manager is responsible for holding the vendor partners accountable to deliver a quality product in compliance with contract including achieving KPI service levels. The Sr Manager works with various departments to ensure compliance with policies & is responsible for overseeing vendor budget, volume forecasting, staffing requirement approvals, training, & communications. Responsible for resolving/escalating any conflict with partners to resolution. This is a key position that will play an integral role in increasing our competitive edge worldwide.
- Analyze all partner performance on a daily, weekly, monthly, & annual basis
- Will oversee day-to-day vendor performance, work with the vendor(s) & internal resources to analyze staffing levels & ensure the proper handling of calls.
- Maintain professional relationship with various vendor leadership (contact center, telephony, & interpreter services).
- Tactically oversee contact center vendor training to identify opportunities for improved educational programs.
- Continuous partnership with Customer Success, Sales & various internal stakeholders to support organizations solutions, RFPs, sales prospect calls, & escalations
- Responsible for tracking, managing, & approving/denying all vendor partner costs & ensuring we are in budget.
- Responsible for managing day to day operations of direct staff of vendor manager & vendor specialist/s. Position reports to the Director of Call Center Strategy & Operations.
- Up to 25% travel (Domestic & Internationally) required to visit vendor partners as needed.
- And other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5 + years of leadership experience managing contact center operations & / or vendor management to include an operational background managing KPI performance, staffing, quality, & forecasting
- Previous experience managing employees/vendors remotely
- Strong problem solving, conflict resolution, facilitation & consensus building skills
- Experience building & managing relationships with vendors is required
- Ability to communicate across multiple levels of the organization
- Ability to work interpedently as well as with a team.
- Experience with Microsoft Office to include advanced skills with Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Ability to multi-task; handle stress well & to tactfully handle difficult customer situations when required.
Compensation & Benefits:
The salary compensation range provided here is just that-a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications & education.
- Compensation: $93,071- $117,678 base salary
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, & company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance & ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective & efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standardand expectationsfor how companies safeguard their financial & reputational health.
U.S. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION (COMPLETION IS VOLUNTARY)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, & equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, & will be recorded & maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers & their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.