Refinery29 is the leading media & entertainment company focused on women with a global audience footprint of 249 million across all platforms. Through a variety of lifestyle stories, original video programming, social, shareable content, & live experiences, Refinery29 provides its audience with the inspiration & tools to discover & pursue a more independent, stylish, & informed life. Please visit www.refinery29.com, www.refinery29.com/en-ca, www.refinery29.uk, www.refinery29.de, & www.refinery29.com/fr-fr for more information & to browse content.
About the team:
Refinery29 is hiring a Talent intern for its influencer/celebrity network to assist in the execution of talent-driven programs. In this role, the individual will assist the Celebrity Talent team with creating presentations, maintaining databases, research & related tasks around program execution. This person must be extremely detail oriented & able to thrive in a fast paced environment. This person should have an interest working with celebrity & influencer talent & have a keen interest in womens fashion, beauty, & lifestyle.
What Makes a R29er?
- You have commitment & passion for the mission of R29 to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, & claim their power & realize their infinite potential. You are a magic maker who sees possibility & turns dreams into reality.
What you'll do (Includes, but not limited to):
- Research celebrity talent & projects with relevance to the R29 woman (tv shows, films, music & lifestyle)
- Prep talent one-sheets, decks, & department presentations
- Organize & maintain talent databases (including industry contacts, celebrity birthdays, pitches)
- Schedule Meet & Greets with talent for VP & Director
- Coordinate talents asks from Editorial, Social & Video
- Arrange travel & schedules for VP, Director & talent working on behalf of R29
- Review & submit T&E for VP & Director
- Manage talent release signings & execution for Legal
What you have:
- Excellent communication skills & an eye for detail
- Proficiency in Keynote, Excel & Google Sheets
- Must have knowledge & interest in YouTube and/or Instagram Influencers
- Must be extremely organized & a problem solver
To be successful here you are:
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high volume team
- Someone who enjoys problem-solving in an ever-changing environment
- Proactive & a go-getter
**This will be an internship 3 days a week for 3 months located in NY**