WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2011 by Amy Jain & Daniella Yacobovsky Fiala, BaubleBar has quickly become an industry leader in the accessories space. Taking their motto of Embellish Every Day quite literally, the brand has consistently aimed & succeeded at ensuring every customer can express themselves with ease.
While the company got its start creating fashion jewelry, they knew that their cheerful & unique vision could go so much further. Since then, BaubleBars assortment has expanded to include fine jewelry, hair & tech accessories, as well as home dcor.
In addition, BaubleBar has launched major partnerships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, including Disney, the NBA, & the NFL.
The brand is available on BaubleBar.com & in over 300 premier retailers globally, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, ULTA, Harvey Nichols, & Revolve. BaubleBars exclusive line at Target, SUGARFIX by BaubleBar, is found at every Target location across the US
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
As a Wholesale Sales Assistant for BaubleBar you will be responsible for driving sales growth in wholesale accounts by assisting with financial reporting, market preparation, & overall account management. We are looking for someone who will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial & collaborative environment.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Produce assortment line sheets for newness & maintain key items line sheets
- Run & analyze weekly sales reports & create selling recaps for cross functional teams to effectively react to the business
- Analyze & present sales data while constantly working to maximize sales opportunities
- Research the competitive landscape to make recommendations related to our pricing, on-site merchandising, & assortment strategies
- Manage samples for editorial requests & market appointments
- Maintain & continue to strengthen relationships with wholesale partners
- Secure new business opportunities & collaborations
- Create seasonal merchandise training manuals & product knowledge materials to ensure that wholesale partners are properly representing the BaubleBar brand
- Provide copy to online retailers & ensure accuracy of product information once live
- Provide images for retailers' online channels to ensure timely delivery & launch of product
- Collaborate with team on product assortment, seasonal buys & inventory balancing
- Recap market feedback, highlight best-sellers & product opportunities
- Work onsite in our Manhattan office 4 days per week, remaining day remote
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field
- Understanding of key retail metrics, including sell thru, open to buy, days of supply, & margin
- Ability to work autonomously with strong attention to detail & exceptional organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills & ability to create sales performance reports
- Ability to spot trends (new products, styles, brands) in the marketplace
- Excellent communication skills, both oral & written
- Team Player
- Documentation of fully vaccinated status for COVID-19