Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Slack & Salesforce have in common? Along with 4,000 other companies around the world, they are committed to building a better world of work using Culture Amp.
We are remote-friendly, with offices in San Francisco, Melbourne, New York, & London, Culture Amp is the market leader in employee experience, helping all companies put people & culture first. By making it easy to help teams engage, perform & develop through a powerful & easy to use platform, we empower People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, & turn company culture into a competitive edge.
Its what makes us the worlds leading people & culture platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
Who are we looking for?
Youre an incredible storyteller that deeply understands & engages with customers. Crafting the market knowledge into tailored messaging, assets & campaigns that compel customers to buy. You know how hard it is to buy & sell these days & are acutely aware of the needs these people & teams need to be successful. You love working with others to build new programs, projects & stories that you refine into perfection.
Were amplifying our Product Marketing team with a leader that wants to work & win together. Youll collaborate deeply with Marketing, Sales, & Enablement to craft & drive critical strategies & plans that advance conversion & revenue across our key segments.
Reporting to the VP of Product & Customer Marketing, you will build segment product marketing to be a key pillar of how we go to market & help us win together as one-team.
What you'll need to be successful
- Proven track record of crafting strategy into action across specific segment, industry or product lines
- Strong experience collaborating with internal teams to segment product launches, campaigns & messaging
- Creative & methodical problem solving. Bring people together to understand needs, identify options, form hypotheses, make decisions, & learn faster through feedback
- A strong storyteller with a love of messaging & positioning
- Position & communicate our core value proposition to the sales team & enable them with high-value sales tools, including personas, presentations, solution guides, & content related to the buyers journey
- Results focus. Prioritize, plan, coordinate, track & evaluate projects, programs & processes with a strong emphasis on learning & continuous improvement
- Relevant experience. Exposure to fast growth HR tech businesses or HR consulting with multi-segment, industry or product line go-to-marketing teams. 8+ years of product marketing experience.
What you'll be doing
- Define, deploy & grow the segment product marketing strategy & programs
- Deeply understand customer needs across each segment & position core messaging & assets to accelerate conversion, increase win rates & revenue
- Collaborate with marketing, sales & customer success teams to segment product launches, campaigns & events
- Work closely with internal research teams to establish a cadence of thought leadership materials that are specific to customer segments & market trends
- Work hand-in-hand with enablement to empower sales & customer success teams with segment specific training, playbooks, & content.
- Collaborate with product marketing teams to identify segment specific product opportunities & new revenue streams
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
What we offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home & do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
But thats not all!
- Flexible working hours - in this (please don't say unprecedented again!) time, make your work schedule work for you
- 14 weeks parental leave at full pay for primary carers & 4 weeks for secondary carers
- MacBooks for all!
- Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success.
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.