INTERESTED IN MAKING A DIFFERENCE? JOIN A TEAM WITH WHOM YOU WILL MAKEPEOPLES LIVES BETTER Join egis Living as a Caregiver!
Do people tell you that you are positive & fun? Can you really connect with people on a personal level? Do you have empathy & energy, too? If you love to care for seniors & are a real people person, then you have just found the perfect job!
Aegis of Shadowridge in Oceanside, CA is currently accepting resumes for the position of Caregiver! Afternoon shift available.
We're a top-rated company on Glassdoor & have been voted "Best Place to Work" several times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Our Caregivers are a key component to our success. Please watch this video about meaningful work & the story behind it, & then check out the job description below.
- Provide excellent personal care to residents including bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting & incontinence care, transfers/mobility, & eating
- Encourage all residents to be as independent as possible in self-care
- Report all changes in resident condition to assigned supervisor according to policy
- Serve & accommodate guests in the dining room
- Participate in all required training sessions & in-services
- Perform light upkeep of the residents apartments & the communitys common areas as assigned
- Caregiving experience not necessary;compassion & a positive attitude are a must
- Available to work weekends & holidays (all shifts available)
- CNA license a plus
- Ability to work as a team & communicate effectively with co-workers, residents, & families
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits for full-time employees (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- $1.00 Employee meals
If you are interested in becoming a Caregiver for egis Living, we encourage you to submit your resume toJhon Vargasat Jhon.Vargas@aegisliving.com or Contact Jhon Vargas at (425) 284-1611.