We create a safe space for communities to thrive.
OpenWeb (formerly Spot.IM) is on a mission to increase the quality of conversations online. We build technologies that create thriving & engaged communities, reduce toxicity, & increase safety - improving the quality of civil discourse & supporting independent journalism. Today, OpenWeb works with more than 700 top-tier publishers (including News Corp, Verizon Media, CBS, Fox News, Hearst, Refinery 29 & more) & hosts 100 million monthly active users.
Founded in 2012, OpenWeb has over 100 employees between New York City & Tel Aviv. We are backed by world-class investors including Insight Partners, Index Ventures, AltaIR Capital, ScaleUp, & Norma Investments. Together, we are empowering individuals to take action, & demand more from one another. Were crafting technology that naturally brings people together & fosters healthy discussionso they have more dinner-table talks & less shouting matches online. It starts with us. Lets take the web back from the trolls - together. Are you in?
Director, Partner Success - What You'll Do:
- Partner with Business Development & R&D teams in order to manage & grow relationships with our strategic partners, understand their organizations business needs, & provide world-class client service
- Manage the onboarding & software integration process for large media publishers by being an OpenWeb product expert & coordinating resources among internal & external Product, Engineering, Editorial, & Business Development teams
- Grow partner revenues by monitoring & analyzing client success metrics, taking proactive steps to improve user experience & drive traffic, & identifying upsell & expansion opportunities
- Communicate business intelligence from clients to the product management team in regards to new product development features
- Mentor Partner Manager team members alongside SVP, Partnerships & be a thought leader in the publishing & technology space by creating & sharing content with your partners
The Skills & Experience You Bring:
- Previous publisher account management experience within a publishing technology provider along with outstanding relationship management & customer service skills
- Very strong analytical skills combined with a solid understanding of web technologies, digital media revenue ecosystem, & web advertising measurements & analytics
- Sales-oriented mindset with a history of successfully driving revenue by expanding & upselling publishing partners
- Thorough understanding of advertisement & media technology along with experience managing relationships with technical client teams
- Positive, fun energy combined with experience mentoring & training AM team members
The OpenWeb Culture
We offer a dynamic & unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world class & high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, & creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change & strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role & projects, from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, & make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
OpenWeb is committed to building diverse teams & upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status.
Build your skills with us as you build a better web for everyone. Join us! Also, we care about your privacy! Please take a moment to review OpenWebs Privacy Practice