Understand data. Explore & cultivate efficiency. Support the growing organization.
The role youll play:
As a People Ops Coordinator at CB Insights, you will play a key role on the People team to provide administrative support & manage inquiries from employees across CBI. You will be responsible for ensuring the employee experience is second to none & proactively identifying ways to increase our team efficiencies. This role sits within CBIs People Operations function & integrates with on/offboarding, payroll, benefits, compensation, & immigration. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, trustworthy & eager to learn & grow.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Serve as the point of contact for employees for questions on benefits, perks, etc.
- Update & maintain employee information within our HRIS & other trackers/systems, ensuring complete accuracy at all times
- Process data for benefits & payroll according to established procedures
- Assist with the improvement & documentation of internal company policies
- Alongside our People Development team, support the onboarding & offboarding processes
- Work closely with the People team to continuously identify areas of improvement pertaining to the employee experience
- Assist or manage other People Team ad hoc projects as needed
- Support the vision & values of the company
- Participate in various company initiatives & projects as requested
What you bring to the table:
- Previous experience in a People Coordinator/Administrative position a plus
- Proficient Excel skills (Vlookups, pivot tables, data analysis)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills & is comfortable communicating across all levels at CBI
- A customer-service mentality & exceptional follow-up & follow-through skills
- Incredibly organized, with a focus on details & quality
- Great sense of judgement & able to manage confidential information with a high level of integrity & discretion
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced & evolving environment
- Ability to quickly understand & ramp up on technology systems & tools including our current stack (Google Suite, ADP Workforce Now, & Slack)
- Genuine motivation to help support a team of people from bringing talent in the door through managing the employee life cycle in their employee experience
This role will be right for you if:
- You love using data to make informed decisions about People initiatives
- You are analytical in nature
- Youre an owner who shows accountability & care in all aspects of their work
- You have a passion for understanding the business goals, finding solutions, & improving processes
- Amazing culture: Happy, Helpful, Humble, Hungry. Learn more here
- A newsletter that 600k people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA & FSA options, dental, & vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest & Relax: Competitive vacation & holiday plans
- Refuel: Daily lunch stipend, unlimited snacks/coffee
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving & creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team & encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
All of the work for this position will be performed in the U.S. As such, in compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity & eligibility to work in the United States & to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role, submit here & you'll be eligible for $5,000!