WHO WE'RE SNIFFIN' FOR:
The Purchasing Coordinator will play a vital role in the execution & maintenance of Purchase Orders across all BARK business lines. They will be the main operator of the physical P.O. activities within NetSuite & a key part of Pre-PO (Buy-Ready) & Post-PO (revisions, updates, changes) communication.
The Purchasing Coordinator will need to thrive in a fast-paced environment & be able to retain & execute the PO-related needs of many internal & external partners.
The role requires strong collaboration across multiple teams, excellent attention to detail, & proficiency working within databases.
- Works closely with key stakeholders (Merch, PD, Sourcing, Planning) to obtain all information to successfully execute Purchase Orders & maintain accurate item master information
- Physical execution of Purchase Orders across all business lines & all needed PO updates, revisions, & maintenance of PO data
- Stakeholder in maintaining proper inventory levels by ensuring ideal quantities sourced as pertains to FCL, FTLs, case counts, etc.
- Responsible for Vendor Setup within NS
- Assists in communication & handoff of information (shipment documentation, PO data) to Logistics team & associated partners
- Assists in maintenance/management of all PO-related milestones & Supply Chain Calendars
- Provides support with production tracking, inspection reports, shipment readiness, Vendor QC
- Works to improve all processes leading up to Buy Ready date
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required; 3-5 years experience in a Supply Chain related role is preferred
- Eager to learn & grow within Supply Chain, a gimme more attitude
- Exceptionally detailed oriented while juggling multiple deadlines
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, hands on environment
- Takes initiative & is a proactive problem solver.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, & written communication skills