Squarespace is looking for a passionate & agile CRM Strategist to help develop & execute our cross-channel CRM strategy. You will help develop & manage the deployment of various email programs. With a meticulous attention to detail, you will ensure all campaigns are properly QAd across various devices & that every campaign is executed flawlessly. You will work collaboratively with internal partners to develop best-in-class email content & cadence to deliver against business goals.
This position is based out of our New York headquarters & reports to the CRM Lead.
You'll Get To...
- Manage, code, & execute email marketing campaigns that deliver against pre-defined KPIs such as CTR, open rates, conversions, & incremental revenue lift
- Help maintain campaigns calendar for Squarespace including concept, content, testing & audience information
- Support cross-departmental initiatives by serving as a subject matter expert across the organization, providing consultation & best practices for CRM
- Ideate & deploy A/B subject line, creative & copy tests regularly
- Partner with copywriters to develop email content
- Conduct routine research to understand the market & supply fresh ideas & innovative concepts to support strategic channel roadmap
Who We're Looking For
- 1+ year of demonstrated success in an email marketing role or relevant coursework
- Knowledge of overall email processes & ESP platforms
- Strong knowledge of HTML & CSS for email design & overall email processes, including responsive design
- Operations-minded, hands on execution of CRM cross-messaging channels
- Extremely detail oriented with the ability to juggle multiple projects & hit deadlines
- Passion for the Squarespace product & mission
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch & snacks
- Private rooftop
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building & ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand & transact with their customers in an impactful & beautiful online presence. Our products allow anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects & businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, & scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold & hospitality business management through Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to outstanding design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries & territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, & Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.