Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Growth Account Executive to play a key role in further growing the business. As our new Growth Account Executive you will be responsible for prospecting, solution selling, & closing our Growth accounts (1-100 employees) including some of the most successful startups.
Twilio is looking for a Growth Account Executive who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of selling & closing in the cloud communications platform market. They also have:
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in owning your own book of business & directly selling a product or service in a technical SaaS/CPaaS space
- Experience outbound prospecting into install base, greenfield prospecting into new accounts, & executing strong QBR strategy for territory penetration
- An understanding (or interest to understand) the cloud computing/communications business model & are excited about the prospect of selling to a technical audience. You have a passion for a solution-oriented approach to selling, ensuring your customers receive value from the products they buy from you
- The ability to provide thorough daily/weekly/monthly forecasting metrics & communicate them in a succinct manner
- Team player mentality, empowers others, displays a positive attitude, works hard, shows up on time & prepared for meetings, attends trainings, proactive mentality, a strong EQ, & are accountable/dependable
- Cultivated your interpersonal & communication skills. You have the ability to effortlessly make complex contractual, technical, & financial details sound simple. You are technically savvy & experience with the cloud, APIs, communications, enterprise software, devices, & mobility is a plus.
- Are comfortable in a high tempo environment with many priorities & have the ability to effectively manage your own time
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent years' of experience
As a Growth Account Executive, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Responsible for new customer acquisition & driving new revenue for a specific territory while being assigned a quota for net new ARR & maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Work with customers across all verticals to understand their business & technical requirements. You will need to understand the capabilities of Twilios communications API platform so that together you can design a solution for their specific use case needs
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Work diligently with cross-functional teams in Accounting, Finance, Legal, Pricing, & Operations to design mutually beneficial contracts to address customer requirements & balance the needs of our business
- DON'T SETTLE: Passionate about what you do & you are able to think outside of the box & have world-class interpersonal & communication skills to make complex contractual, technical, & financial details sound simple
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Ability to balance competing priorities & manage multiple project/deals at the same time. As an added bonus, youve previously sold cloud or B2B enterprise software
The Growth Sales team is a strategic component to our go-to-market strategy. Our customers are often software engineers, application owners, product managers, line of business executives, VPs of innovation, omni-channel & digital strategy stakeholders of some of the most dynamic start-ups, digital economy companies, & mid-sized commercial companies. With an ever growing amount of companies being created, along with companies that have been around for many years - our SMB & Mid-Markets are the bread & butter when it comes to companies creating a customized platform for their communication needs.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Atlanta office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.