Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa Global Loyalty & Benefitsdrives card engagement via card linked offers, perks, & benefits for hundreds of millions of Visa cardholders around the world. We are executing a vision to become the world's foremostexchange for card issuersto easily build measure & expose effective loyalty programs.
We are looking for a Product Manager to drive product development for our measurement & reporting platform. In this role, you will drive the product roadmap for how data & analytics is presented to customers - including, but not limited to platform dashboards, campaign-based reporting, & customer journey reporting. You will work closely with customers to define key reporting metrics, surface data-driven insights, & present data in the platform so that it is understandable & actionable by our customers to improve the performance of client campaigns.
You will be responsible for prioritizing projects & features by balancing impact with cost tradeoffs - knowing at all times the answer to, what are the next three things we are going to build & why. You should possess a mix of technical strength, process orientation, & drive to challenge the status quo. We're looking for a creative & curious product thinker who can develop & grow a compelling vision for the future of Visa's Loyalty & Benefits business.
PMs do many things, but in the end PMs ship & that means they cover whatever gaps in the process that need to be covered. As a PM on the Visa Global Loyalty & Benefits team your responsibilities will include:
Leading the team with your industry & domain expertise of reporting, data visualization, & data engineering.
Launching real-time systems & models to report client KPIs.
Launching new product capabilities leveraging VisaNet data to enhance offer segmentation & recommendation modeling.
Working with our data engineering team to fortify our data pipelines & building infrastructure to ensure we leverage our data effectively with the lowest technical cost/risk.
Building long-term instrumentation, monitoring, & reporting capabilities to empower internal & external stakeholders to manage the CLO business.
Identifying key metrics, objectives, & results that will define success.
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- A BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study. MBA or PhD is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in product management & client facing role.
- Basic understanding of Big Data technologies (Hadoop/Hive/Impala/Apache Spark/Kafka, etc.). Hands-on experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Experience in writing & maintaining technical product documentation for a variety of audiences.
- You have experience working in scrum teams in an agile environment, tightening every feedback loop regarding the product (e.g. release often, release early, talk to customers, minimal marketable product, etc)
- Meticulous attention to detail & consistency in task execution with an ability to learn quickly with minimal supervision.
- Bonus points if you have experience with financial products and/or started a business in a related space.
- Must be available during regular business hours with flexibility to accommodate global time zones.
- This position may require travel for work up to 10-20% of thetime.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law