Company Description|Job Description
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
To support Nexthink Manage Services, we are looking for a Service Delivery Manager (SDM) who can provide remote & onsite managed services activities to Nexthink strategic accounts in order to provide ongoing value to Nexthink customers on different areas of operations.
The focus of the Managed Services SDM is to continuously showing & delivering innovative value to executive/technical audiences by matching technical capabilities to business outcomes & working as a key player & single point of contact for Nexthink Manage relationship, the role is expected to work collaboratively with Sales, Professional Services & Customer Success teams.
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Being a Single point of contact (SPOC) for named customers in your region
- Act as a Technical owner for Nexthink solution inside customer's environment
- Manage customer ongoing & OnDemand activities across the contract execution
- Being efficient in gathering customer's requirements
- Analysis customer needs, goals, strategic plans & constraint in order to advice the best possible use of Nexthink;
- Provide actionable insights to customers & automation opportunities
- Being part of customer's internal process
- Support customers' initiatives on Nexthink areas of operations;
- Ability to build content based on customers' requirements & collaborate with specialized team for advanced content build
- Provide new insights to integrate Nexthink with existing solutions & internal processes;
- Discuss Nexthink positioning with customers' service owners;
- Work against a set of Service Levels (SLs)
- Identifying & delivering against agreed use cases so that Nexthink is successfully operationalized inside the client organization;
- Preparing all client facing & internal deliverables;
- Coordinate & communicate about all aspects of the Managed Services activities with other teams, such as Sales, Support & Customer Success;
- Escalate internally & externally when required;
- Stay current on product development/releases to a level required for the above activities;
- This position requires 20% - 30% travel to headquarter & to customer locations if needed.
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Services
- BA/BS preferred in computer science, computer engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in technical consulting, analytics& automation
- History of data analysis & drive to actionable insights & automation
- Experience over transformation projects (e.g. Win10, O365)
- Extensive technical knowledge on end user computing
- Someone who can collaborate to bring access to product & technical teams, to get the right solution delivered & drive feature innovation gathered from customer input
- Good knowledge of IT operations in challenging environments
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in an unsupervised environment
- Demonstrated ability to collect customer feedbacks, handle them & understand customer pain points, coming out with a solution to it
- Excellent communication, customer facing & teamwork skills
- Exceptional analytical skills; outstanding communication & social awareness
- Enthusiasm for working in an international, collaborative & fast-paced environment & learning new technologies
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows & Linux clients & its applications
- Preferred: Practical knowledge of SQL, XML, windows PowerShell. Practical experiences in data integration
- Relevant software industry experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development & management, security, and/or analytics.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.