Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is looking for a Senior Crisis Management Analyst to join our growing enterprise crisis management team. This role will support the organization & crisis response team during critical incidents that may impact Twilio employees, offices, brand/reputation, operations, products & services, & customer support. During an incident, you will activate the crisis management team, facilitate meetings, capture detailed notes & action items, & help coordinate activities across Twilio business units. In addition, you will support the Operational Resilience group in program management activities such as governance, information gathering, plan development, & testing & exercising. The position requires 24/7 availability for incident response through a managed on-call rotation.
Twilio is looking for a Senior Crisis Management Analyst who lives the Twilio Magic & has the ability to help mature our crisis management process. You also have:
- Experience in crisis management, emergency response, disaster recovery, or business continuity, preferably at a technology or telecommunications company
- Strong analytical skills, writing skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, & problem solving
- Ability to quickly review information, determine its significance, & take actions in alignment with established processes
- An understanding of cloud communications & the unique challenges therein of security, availability, & critical dependencies
- Experience interacting with a global audience & an understanding of regional preparedness & response needs
As a Senior Crisis Management Analyst, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: As a part of the Crisis Management Team, take ownership of critical incidents for Twilio & ensure the company successfully navigates complex situations & crises.
- BE BOLD: Challenging situations will require quick, decisive decision-making.
- DRAW THE OWL: There isnt always a clear answer when dealing with uncertainties & you will need to find innovative ways to tackle hard problems.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: You will need to empower others around the organization to feel confident in their ability to respond & recover from any crisis.
- WRITE IT DOWN: We want to write down our observations & key learnings from incidents & crises to ensure we continually improve our readiness.
At Twilio, maintaining customer trust is our top priority. Keeping key resources safe & leading the company through challenging adverse events builds further customer trust in Twilio. Thats where you fit in.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.