Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moodys, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, & others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings & the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, & cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your & your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve & communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, & vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, & one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the Role
The Vice President, Field & Channel Marketing is a highly collaborative, business-savvy professional who has solid experience in working with global, revenue focused go-to-market teams to execute marketing programs that drive measurable business impact. The leader is responsible for both developing strategy & managing execution of programs, ensuring we exceed our revenue, pipeline & growth goals & associated metrics.
The Field & Channel marketing function partners closely with the rest of the global marketing team to ensure an optimal mix of tactics & channels to quickly move a prospect through the purchase, expansion & renewal process. You will be an accomplished leader with a solid track record in delivering against aggressive goals with a data driven approach to growth.
What you will do
- Define & execute pipeline generation & acceleration, account & customer marketing programs to meet ARR, retention & growth goals.
- Ensure that all global marketing strategies have a channel / partner to & through motion, & that resources are effectively aligned.
- Define & launch channel marketing programs to attract, & grow partner sourced revenue.
- Proactively engage with commercial, enterprise, channel sales & business development teams to communicate, coordinate & optimize the impact of end to end marketing activities.
- Coordinate regional event strategy in concert with Demand Gen & Product Marketing including local execution of agreed events inc. virtual events, customer advisory boards, executive briefings, industry trade shows.
- Partner with Customer Marketing & Success teams to define & manage customer advocacy programs, including 1:1 references, case study development, win wires, customer reviews & ratings & associated success metrics, process development & business impact.
- A key member of the global Marketing Leadership Team, (MLT) the Field & Channel Marketing leader, partners with Product Marketing, Demand Generation, Brand & Corporate Communications, Partner & Alliance Marketing to ensure relevant & timely delivery of programs that represents the needs of regions, sales teams, & channels; optimizes programs accordingly, & serves as a voice of the region into planning.
- Manage team of marketing managers with responsibility for driving performance, development of the team, along with their deep relationships with their stakeholders.
- Forecast, measure, analyze & report on impact of programs, provide regular reporting with finance / Revenue Operations.
- 10+ years in progressive leadership roles in marketing, including team building & leadership
- B2B enterprise technology, SaaS, late stage growth experience preferred.
- Deep understanding of the Smartech stack & digital tools such as Outreach, Marketo, SalesForce.com, Impartner required
- Global channel & and direct field marketing experience required
- Masters degree preferred.
- Cybersecurity/Saas experience strongly preferred
- Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced & dynamic environment, often on short deadlines.
- Superb communications skills, including writing, verbal & editing
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health & dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, & much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.