Katerra is redefining the multi-trillion-dollar construction industry by bringing tech-centric innovation to Architecture & product design, construction, manufacturing, supply-chain & customer service.
The team is a unique blend of talent from multinationals along with Construction Industry professionals.
Katerras vision is to make leading edge buildings affordable & accessible to everyone in the world.
The main purpose of Hygiene Inspector is to monitor & implement overall hygienic matters in camps
- Implements overall hygiene & safety procedures in the camp including equipment safety, Gas leakages, in kitchens, electric hazards.
- Conducts periodic maintenance & inspections of fire extinguishers.
- Monitors food hygiene during storage, preparation, transportation & serving.
- Ensures that the catering staff wears hairnet, gloves & PPE.
- Soap bubble test for LPG tanks & cylinders.
- Monitors the change of drinking water filters regularly & keeps record.
- Monitors the cleaning of water storage tanks regularly & keeps record.
- Ensures food samples kept for 72 hours.
- Conducts hygiene & safety induction for all new comers.
- Diploma in a related field.
- Good general knowledge of HSE policies.
- 3-year experience in same field .