Quotient is growing & looking for an experienced, consultative, & results driven sales leader. We partner with CPGs & retailers to drive their digital media & promotional campaigns, manage their retailer platforms, leveraging our deep analytics to create targeted solutions that drive revenue.
As a Sales Director, you’ll partner with CPG Brands to create client specific solutions in a fun, fast paced, high growth environment. The Sales Director will be passionate about selling & creating value for customers, have a deep understanding of marketing demographics, media buying, & client ROI.
What you’ll do:
- Lead sales cycle for established & prospective accounts. This includes securing meetings with senior-level decision-makers, developing the needs analysis, program & presentation development, & closing the sale.
- Understand the clients annual planning process to be a strategic partner by having a seat at the table.
- Be a trusted advisor to our CPG clients, retail customer teams & agencies to create client specific solutions targeted to our partner retailers.
- Coordinate with CPG sales counterparts in development, management & delivery of these online promotional & advertising solutions.
- Exceed revenue goals & sales quota, growing the business year over year.
- Understand, embrace & leverage our full suite of product solutions (Promotions, Shopper, Media, Data, etc.) to be consultative & bring the right solutions to our customers. Use data to build a compelling story to clients about our value proposition.
- Accurately forecast, tracking & report revenue.
- Collaborate with internal support teams (ex. Marketing, Finance, Legal & Operations) to provide the best delivery & support to our customers.
What you’ll bring:
- 4-7 years successful consultative selling experience in Media Brand Marketing, and/or outside sales experience for a large CPG focused in Customer Marketing, Promotions or Advertising, preferably in digital coupon, and/or interactive digital media marketing.
- Experience in Digital Media or Promotions/Advertising focusing on CPG or Retail.
- Expertise in retailer shopper marketing trends.
- In-depth knowledge of the retailer, including key marketing & promotion initiatives.
- Strong digital skills (media, promotion, on-line & mobile, shopper & analytics).
- Winning track record of major account selling to Senior-Level decision-makers developing trust & performance-based relationships.
- Passion for selling & creating value for customers, deep understanding of industry level data media buying, & client ROI.
- Ability to remain focused & flexible during rapid change.
- Familiarity with both online & offline 3rd party research such as Simmons, Hitwise, & Nielsen.
- BA/BS degree. Business, Marketing, Advertising or other related field.
- Home-office based, travel as needed (at least 50% of time).
About Quotient Technology:Quotient Technology (NYSE: QUOT) is a leading digital promotions, media & analytics company that delivers personalized digital coupons & ads—informed by proprietary shopper & online engagement data—to millions of shoppers daily. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California, & has offices across the U.S., in Bangalore, India; Paris & London. Learn more at Quotient.com, & follow us on Twitter @Quotient