BuzzFeed is looking for a Sr. Media Planner to be responsible for executing the day to day media planning for their assigned book of business. You will collaborate directly with our sales & client services teams to ensure all media plans are managed efficiently, accurately & timely.
- Partner with sales & client services to understand client goals & objectives for desired media
- Work with all business teams needed to create & implement media plans that meet customer needs & maximize revenue for BuzzFeed
- Create media plan templates for packages that can be shared across client services & sales
- Perform all planning system entry functions in CRM & Operative
- Partner with Pricing & Yield to determine pricing exceptions & price tags for new opportunities
- Manage product catalog across CRM & Operative
- Partner with Business Operations to create process improvements that eliminate any bottlenecks
- Handle any & all ad-hoc requests in a timely, efficient manner
- 3-5 years of digital experience
- Able to multitask in a high paced environment
- Strong excel skills
- Experience working with CRMs & with Operative
- Prior experience with digital publishing media planning is a plus.
Life at BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed strongly believes that the more diverse our team, the better our work will be. BuzzFeed is committed to equal opportunity employment & celebrates inclusion in all circumstances. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
Opportunities for growth & development via work experience & offerings from our in-house Learning Team
Employee resource groups, frequent in-office events, volunteer opportunities, & more
An attractive compensation package, including salary & equity
A generous & well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO & unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym & wellness discounts, & much more
No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA & NYC!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media & tech company delivering news & entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world & more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, & more. We value a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, humble confidence, & hard work (fused with fun). At BuzzFeed, youll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools & create content that helps connect people all over the world.