As the Business Analyst on the Member Services team at Via youll be focused on making data-driven decisions towards improved quality & efficiency in the department. Youll analyze the teams operations, provide recommendations & lead the execution of strategies to improve productivity, service, & customer satisfaction levels. Additionally, you will collaborate with a top-notch, global multidisciplinary team to brainstorm, implement, & analyze solutions to optimize our service & ensure that it runs flawlessly.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage all Member & Driver services data from the different systems & databases (including CRM, ticketing, workforce-management, etc.)
- Improve company-wide visibility into support performance KPIs
- Perform research & analyses & translate findings into easy to understand reports or presentations for management
- Build & improve tools for agents & managers to monitor & track performance & progress
- Collaborate cross-functionally towards process improvement strategies & implementation
- Help member & driver services leaders make data-driven decisions
- Strong analytical background combined with excellent communication skills
- Efficient, organized, & independent - a self-starter who is comfortable taking on significant responsibility & learning on the job
- Exceptional Excel & data-synthesis skills, with a knack for robust simplicity (Knowledge in Tableau & SQL, with Python/R experience a plus)
- Problem solver, team player, & a hands-on mentality; you always bring a great attitude & are excited to work cross-functionally
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics/reporting/business insights
- Bachelors degree & a record of exceptional academic achievement
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.