The Financial Analyst will work on projects that drive & support the growth of Chobani. Our Financial Analysts produce & deliver meaningful, accurate, actionable, & timely analysis to managers at all levels of the organization. Financial Analysts participate in the development of recommendations & ensure connectivity between the recommendations & business strategies.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Provide strategy & recommendations on varied initiatives across all levels of management within the supply chain finance function
- Assist with the creation of the annual budget, monitor monthly spending & provide monthly reporting
- Perform financial analysis on proposed supply chain projects
- Analyze & interpret monthly financial results including deviation analysis, explanation of performance drivers & key metric reporting
- Ad-hoc analysis designed to identify trends & identify areas for earnings improvement
- Work collaboratively with the department to ensure proper allocation of the department’s funds
- Involved with creating monthly presentations & reporting packages for management
- Prepare analyses & narrative in support of program plans & budget requests
The requirements of this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, economics, finance or similar required
- 1-2 Years of experience; college graduates welcome to apply
- Knowledge of statistics & financial concepts
- Demonstrated proficiency in data analysis & experience presenting quantitative analysis using MS PowerPoint
- Advanced MS Excel/Access skills; SAP experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, a team focus, & the ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Effectively prioritize & execute tasks conforming to shifting priorities, demands & timelines
- Must display a passion for the Chobani brand
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess a strong work ethic, & be an enthusiastic team player
Since our founding 10 years ago, we’ve always been a different kind of company. After moving to New York from his native Turkey, our CEO Hamdi Ulukaya found that in America, yogurt just wasn’t as delicious or widely available as it was back home. He thought everyone deserved better options, so he set about making delicious, nutritious, natural, & accessible Greek Yogurt right here in the U.S.
Our mission since day one has been to provide better food to more people. And now as the No. 1-selling Greek Yogurt brand in America & the second largest overall yogurt manufacturer, we believe every food maker has a responsibility to provide people with better options, which is why we’re so proud of the way our food is made.
Our food philosophy of crafting quality products with simple ingredients is what makes Chobani a different kind of yogurt. Our belief that business done right has the ability to change lives & strengthen communities is what makes Chobani a different kind of company. From the way we source our ingredients to how we treat our employees, Chobani strives to make universal wellness happen sooner with everything we do. Certified as a Great Place to Work® for the last two years, our culture is built on shared passion, dedication, & a commitment to doing what is right. Together, the Chobani family has created something unlike what any company has done before. The possibilities are endless.
Chobani is an equal opportunity employer. Chobani will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military and/or veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics & genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state & local laws.