THE ROLE: Television Merchandising Coordinator
Were looking for
Have you seen those exciting episodes of Rue La La on Access Hollywood & Wendy Williams? In this role, YOU will play a vital part in ensuring that these Television segments are set-up & organized for success for TV Partner & Rue.
What youll accomplish
- Build strong relationships between a cross departmental set of merchants providing product for Television Initiatives. Regular follow up with merchants & vendors to make sure all timelines are met internally & externally.
- PO & production tracker management
- Work closely with Merchants, Product Management, Boutique Production, & Marketing to ensure each episode is set up for success; maintain continuous & productive follow-through communication with cross functional teams to ensure Television episodes are accurately executed & managed with acute accuracy.
- Be the Gatekeeper of managing ALL TV Submission sheets (product pitch sheets submitted by Buyers for internal approval & then submitted to Television Network for approval); this includes items placed for a specific date, items in the Green Room, & back-up alternates. Ensure accuracy, completeness, up-to-the-moment edits/detail at all times! Attention to detail & follow up is will be crucial in this role.
- Organize assortment Planned Road Maps by Episode, selling recaps, financials tracking formula-based data; keep finger on the pulse of keeping ALL sheets up to date by
- Coordinate ALL TV Submission sheets for Merch Leads to review weekly for internal approval.
- Partner with Boutique Production to keep finger on the pulse of production; sample management, production priorities, etc; Ability to bubble at risk issues & clearly communicate urgent needs.
- Sample management
Go-To person with Questions specific to boutique production, samples, etc.; field merchant questions found in the TV training guide.
- Prepare & Format Network Facing product line sheets to present weekly for both approvals & set run-through.
- Aid marketing team with Live Check List to ensure all pieces (ie, vanity URL, Live Links, etc) are operating properly
- Aid in meeting set up/scheduling with internal/external partners
- Ensure all aspects of checkoff & pricing, etc match exactly what is onsite & on air
- Ensure that overall checkoff is through & complete (inventory loading, color angles, etc)
- Aid in reviewing the on-air script for accuracy
Interested in exploring a unique merchandising opportunity with cross-functional exposure (specifically with variety of merchant product categories, product management, marketing, boutique production, legal, copy, & planning) & consistent collaboration? Then this could be your next Internal Mobility move!
THE RIGHT FIT:
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with internal Rue partners
- Acute attention to detail & follow up with sense of urgency
- Ability to problem solve & collaborate cross functionally
- Nimbleness to react to business needs/swaps/edits ability to roll-up-your-sleeves & do what is needed to get the job done.
- Tenacious drive to get the job done with thoroughness & accuracy
- Must have the ability to multi-task & time sensitive time-priority management
- Proficient user of Google Docs & Excel
Bonus points for
If youve got everything going on above, youre already a strong fit. If you have the following too? You earn some extra credit from us.
- Merchandising, Planning and/or Marketing background.
ABOUT THE Merchandising/Television Taskforce TEAM:
A unique role at Rue Gilt Groupe for a fast-paced growing business channel (pun intended!), related to Television. This associate will report to the lead Merchant for Television projects, & work hand in hand with all associates of the Television taskforce team & Merchant Team internally for cross-functional collaboration (specifically: Planning, Marketing, Boutique Production, & Product Management)
Rue Gilt Groupe combines world-class merchandising, technology & marketing to create the most engaging & satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 20+ million loyal members turn to Rue La La & Gilt for everything from women, men & children's apparel & accessories to home dcor & exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, & selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.