FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products that deliver sports betting, gaming & entertainment to millions of US sports fans, every day. Thats no easy task, & wouldn't be possible without a fantastic team who have helped us pioneer new products & innovative features that make us a leader in the industry. Whether youre looking for better career progression, improved financial security or just a better sense of belonging & exciting work we believe weve created a culture in which everyone can succeed, no matter how you got here.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills & the ability to act as liaison, delivering information both to technical & non-technical teams. Being a highly motivated team player will also be absolutely essential within this role as well as being eager to learn new technologies.
Were a company that doesnt stop until a job is finished, with a goal to consistently test our limits & exceed expectations. As a member of our technology team, youll have the opportunity to work on dynamic projects, collaborative environment where innovative thinking is encouraged. Working with the development team & other engineers, you will conduct system analysis of operational issues to include automation, troubleshooting, & problem solving. You will be charged with monitoring the production environments, ensuring proactive management of events, active vendor management & proper systems optimization to maximize availability of critical services.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Proactive monitoring & support of the production environments to reduce the potential for errors
- Provide technical assistance to clients & staff
- Possess exceptional analytical & conceptual thinking skills
- Maintain a good standard of providing information internally with regards to ongoing issues
- Ability to manage third party relationships
- Maintain & suggest improvements to the incident & problem processes
- Act promptly on alarms, service degradation & outages
- Acts as a focal point for outages until restoration
- Maintain, escalate & update Ops related tickets & applicable deliverables
- Deliver on KPIs set internally as well as adhere to SLAs with regards to service delivery to other departments
- Direct contact with Service Providers & 3rd parties
- Using industry best practice to handle service requests, incidents & change requests
- Create new & update existing knowledge base articles
Perks of joining the team
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- Inclusive & collaborative colleagues who value & respect each other.
- An autonomous environment where you are empowered to make decisions in an environment where its safe to get it wrong every once in a while.
- Hall of fame benefits including programs that allow you to share in our success.
- Flexible working & holidays to let you refuel as & when it suits you.
- Excellent development opportunities including time for personal development, curated online learning, a career ladder that shows the best ways to progress & a manager that supports your every step of the way.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.