As a key member of the People Experience team, Pelotons Team Member Engagement & Experience Manager will help create & manage initiatives across our engagement measurement, team member recognition, & team member social impact programs. By delivering programs across these areas that reinforce our mission, values, & vision, this individual will help build & shape a world class team member experience for all team members across the globe.
- Tracks, monitors & creates meaningful reporting & recommendations based on team member sentiment, opinions & engagement levels. Creates & analyzes metrics to identify patterns in team member data, such as team member survey results, team member turnover, etc. to shape communication & engagement activities, drive action, maximize impact & evaluate success.
- Fosters relationships & collaborates with stakeholders within the People team & across the organization to better understand & meet team member engagement & communication requirements, while providing a high level of service to our internal teams.
- Produce clear & regular presentations & business reports for team members & leadership.
- Partner with leadership, events, employer brand, D&I functions, & others to translate insights into opportunities across the organization.
- Build playbooks & programs to create scalable recognition programs for key lifecycle events (anniversary, milestones, etc).
- Create values & mission-based company-wide recognition programs that promote Pelotons culture & unite our team members across the globe.
Team Member Social Impact:
- Partner with social impact, finance, & people team stakeholders to implement a matching program & platform for Pelotons team member base.
- In partnership with Pelotons social impact team, create team-member specific programming across volunteerism, matching, & more.
- Drive participation, awareness, & engagement across team member impact programs.
- Regularly provides updates & reporting to leaders & stakeholders across the business on team member participation & outcomes in impact programs.
- Demonstrated passion & ability to create & shape a world-class employee experience.
- Ability to balance vision & insights -- you think like an owner & have strong vision, but also strive to work backwards from data & insights to shape your programs.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong partnerships across a complex organization -- you are able to get big things done with influence rather than direct ownership, & love building & motivating cross-functional teams to accomplish business goals.
- Experience defining program requirements & using data & metrics to determine improvements. Experience building engagement, volunteerism, & recognition programs is preferred.
- 4+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
- 4+ years of experience in program or project management
- Passion for Pelotons mission, vision, & values
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.