Remesh is one of the world's leading conversation platforms for engaging & understanding large groups of people - including customers, employees, prospects, or constituents. The Remesh platform uses AI & machine learning to analyze, understand, & segment participant responses to questions & prompts, online & in real time. Through this process, our customers are able to quickly draw out actionable insights as they engage thousands of participants simultaneously.
We are a team of passionate, motivated, & intelligent people, with a touch of quirk (i.e., we are fun!). We are all united by a mission to build a platform that can help people truly understand each other - across political, geographical, & cultural divides - to help make the world a better, more understanding place.
As of March 2018, Remesh has secured $10 million in Series A funding. We are excited to be disrupting the $70+ billion insights industry. We know what we're building is special, & we're looking for energetic people to help us create something extraordinary!
We are seeking a highly motivated & energetic Sales Enablement professional to join Remesh to help create & drive the onboarding for our new hires & enablement of our existing members. In this role, you will be responsible for creating content & curriculums, & administering tools that impact our entire sales organization. You will also partner with Product & Marketing to design training plans & materials for new product launches.
The ideal candidate is passionate about teaching, training, & crafting curriculums that accelerate the growth of new hires & ensures the success of our sales teams. This is an amazing opportunity to have a significant impact on the time to ramp of our new sales hires, as well as to increase overall business productivity. Day to day responsibilities include:
- Creating a formalized Sales onboarding program to ensure new hires understand Remeshs sales processes & its products & their value propositions
- Supporting new hires throughout their first 90 days with the company, while inspecting completion of the program
- Designing, managing, & promoting Sales Enablement curriculum, while working with Marketing & other teams to produce & organize necessary content
- Establishing KPIs & metrics to effectively measure, benchmark & monitor these programs impact to the business
- Uncovering the individual strengths & opportunities for improvement of our existing Sales talents - designing & managing learning tracks.
- Collaborating with Marketing & other departments to evangelize the need for new content that will educate Sales team & advance deals, (e.g.,case studies, competitive information fact sheets, & product collateral)
- Developing & maintaining Sales playbooks, one sheets, & other job aides; design/manage asset management process/tools
- 4+ years B2B sales experience or minimum of 1+ years of sales enablement, sales training and/or consulting experience
- Proven track record in creating, delivering, & training successfully with measurable results in fast paced environments
- Strong ability to represent concepts, as well as summarize & communicate complex ideas into curriculum with a strong sense of how sales professionals think, operate & absorb training
- Excellent presentation, organization, & oral & written communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented
- Passion for learning & educating others
- Strong process & analytical skills to identify inefficiencies & create improvements
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic & changing environment
- You have a collaborative working style, experience working across the company with teams of varied size to achieve common goals
- Familiarity with formal sales methodologies such as Challenger Sales, Sandler Sales, & SPIN
- Experience in fast-growth, SaaS startup environments highly desired
The Benefits of Working with Remesh
- Medical Dental Vision Coverage
- 401K plan
- Flexible work arrangements pending supervisor approval
- An enviable snack pantry
- An energetic team that celebrates, often
- Stipend for ongoing learning
- An office in the heart of Manhattans Flatiron District