Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As the Inventory Area Manager I, you will oversee materials management for our distribution center in Irving, Texas You will deliver end to end communication to the leadership team ensuring key performance indicators are met & manage material flow in accordance to the production plan.
- Manage on-time delivery of inventory based on production schedules, current inventory, & forecasts
- Utilize Warehouse Management Systems to maintain accurate inventory levels daily
- Drive strategic forecasting for materials
- Oversee daily cycle counts & control inventory levels to maintain the highest level of accuracy
- Maintain clear channels of communication with quality, receiving, production, & warehouse to ensure proper FIFO procedures are carried out
- Act as a liaison & communicate production needs between the distribution center & procurement to ensure the accurate & timely delivery of materials for production
- Plan & coordinate integrated schedules for personnel, material, & production needs
- Determine materials requirements based on plant capacity & production specifications
- Develop & implement inventory control procedures
- Conduct daily inventory analysis to solve inventory problems, ensuring inventory records are accurate & current
- Effectively present information & respond to questions from groups of managers, associates, & vendors
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain Management, Business or other applicable field of study
- Minimum of 2 years Operations Management experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint in addition to the Google Suite of products
- Experience using, maintaining, & utilizing Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Adept with writing inventory reports & standard operating procedures
- Familiarity with supply chain & inventory management systems
- Ability to solve practical problems & deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exits
- Knowledgeable in factory operations including scheduling, planning, forecasting, & performance measurements
- Superior communication; cultivate collaborative relationships across all levels
- High level of integrity & ethics, with great follow-through on tasks
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.