HubSpot is seeking a highly motivated & energetic individual looking to join a growing & fast-paced Quote to Cash Department. In this role you will be working closely with HubSpots Sales & Customer Success team to support HubSpots highest paying customers with any contract, billing or collections related tasks or inquiries. You will be the face of the Quote to Cash team for these customers, collaborating cross-functionally to find & support unique solutions to meet their account needs.
- Resolve a variety of Contracts, Billing & Collections inquiries while providing world class customer service to HubSpots highest-paying customers. Perform varying tasks & duties, including but not limited to: email & phone response & outreach, & partnering with Customer Service & Sales to resolve Customer disputes.
- Manage special handling for customers unique billing requirements as appropriate based on schedule & maintain relevant documentation
- Review incoming contracts to ensure any custom legal language has been appended & that the contract is in compliance with HubSpot legal & financial requirements.
- Partner with our Customer Success, Sales, Finance, & BET teams to execute multi-tier discounting frameworks
- Deliver a frictionless collections experience by proactively contacting customers about their overdue payments, ensuring their service goes uninterrupted, & building payment plans when necessary,
- Establish & maintain effective & cooperative cross-functional relationships with internal stakeholders & customers.
- Liaise with IT Support to resolve system discrepancies
- Solve & effectively communicate complex billing issues that require extensive analysis & review through different scenarios & systems
- Perform reconciliations & correcting transactions as appropriate
- Process key customer documents including tax exemptions, bankruptcy, & vendor forms
- Participate & represent team in Customer Success & Executive planning sessions to ensure proper customer alignment
- Act as a customer & business advocate to create & improve this elite program for our customers
- Quick learner who is capable of grasping & retaining information in a high volume transactional environment thats constantly changing.
- 3-5 years experience in a related field.
- Strong analytical, problem resolving & organizational skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience working directly with customers to resolve outstanding Collections
- Knowledge of Billing & Collections procedures
- Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience required
- Super-strong attention to detail
- Experience with Excel required
- Excellent written & verbal communication abilities
- Ability to prioritize & manage multiple responsibilities
- Must be able to work independently without constant supervision
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Must be resourceful & tenacious
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, & wed love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software & systems that power the worlds small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, & employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, & transparency. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpotCulture Code, which has more than 4M views, & learn aboutour commitment to creating a diverse & inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, & more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. Were headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, & we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), Bogot (Colombia), & Paris (France).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, & related purposes. HubSpot'sRecruiting Privacy Noticeexplains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, & the rights you can exercise over HubSpots use of your personal information.