Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience, & technology that enables customized outcomes for doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. Our team makes the same promise to each other as the one weve made to our customers, doctors, & partners: everybody needs some looking after sometimes. Well never lose sight of the fact that behind all the craziness of the healthcare system, were just people looking after other people. Capsule has raised over $250 million from TCV, Thrive Capital, Glade Brook Capital, and The Virgin Group.
Capsule is looking for a Director of Operations, Workforce Planning,that will enable Capsule to efficiently scale across the country. The role will focus on making sure each area of the operation is always staffed to meet the high level of growth, adjusting for the nuances of each type of work & area of the country. They will build out the team & culture of Capsules Workforce management function that will provide the real time & long term decision making that will enable Capsules success.
Some of the Things Youll Work On:
- Define new Workforce Management strategy & key metrics for Capsule while driving efficiencies across all parts of the operation including Claims Processing, Fulfillment & Customer Care
- Build & lead a lean workforce management team to execute on the Workforce Management strategy to dramatically improve outcomes
- Forecast contact center inbound & outbound volumes to derive staffing requirements for each operations team (ex. Customer Care, Claims Processing, Fulfillment) supporting our NYC operation, shared services operation & each local market.
- Stand up realtime monitoring across the operation to be able to make adjustments to resource allocation to ensure a seamless consumer & doctor experience
- Develop & deliver reporting to stakeholders at all levels on schedule adherence & operational performance of the workforce, from intra-day reports to weekly & monthly analysis of performance to key stakeholders within Capsule
- Optimize the tools & technologies at capsule to support best-in-class workforce management practices
- You have 10+ years of workforce management experience, preferably working with a large in house as well as distributed workforce
- You have 4+ years of experience in creating processes & building high-performing operating teams
- You have worked in call centers as well as fulfillment center environments
- You are an expert in forecasting methodologies & experience with one or more leading workforce management software tools
- You have experience with Excel and/or SQL
- You are highly organized, with excellent time management & communication skills
- You have a Bachelors degree, Masters degree preferred
- You are passionate about healthcare & our mission to improve the pharmacy experience
- Experience in pharmacy or other healthcare industries