Similarweb is the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior. Millions of people rely on Similarweb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem.
For five years running, Similarweb has been chosen as one of Dun & Bradstreets top best hi-tech companies to work for in Israel. We raised over $240M & have 850 employees across 11 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), & we couldnt have done it without each & every one of our Similarwebbers.
Learn more at www.Similarweb.com.
As part of Similarwebs global Partnerships team, this role reports directly to the VP, Partnerships & will focus on owning our OEM partnerships & sales.
What makes our Partnership Team awesome?
- We love market intelligence! At Similarweb you have the opportunity to work with the world's biggest brands & offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- As part of our global team you will work alongside the industrys top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology & big data - where the product is constantly evolving & getting better & better with each new iteration
As the Director of OEM Partnerships at Similarweb you will:
- Be responsible for managing, optimizing & scaling Similarwebs Global OEM business
- Hire, train, coach & supervise a team of Sales Managers & Account Managers, empowering & enabling them to achieve their respective sales & renewal targets.
- Expected to exceed revenue & retention goals through efficient management of the sales process & world class execution across the entire funnel
- Provide the appropriate infrastructure & resources to develop, track & grow the required expertise of each member of the organization
- Effectively report & forecast new & existing business performance
- Develop the OEM long term Strategic plan in conjunction with the VP of Partnerships
- Partner with our marketing team to build a solid marketing funnel to support new business sales with inbound demand
- Partner with our product strategy & other teams to scale the OEM motion & extend the Similarweb brand through partnerships with other companies
- Collaborate with the Product teams to maximize our pricing & packaging to meet the demands of our OEM prospects & client
What will I bring to the team?
- 5-10 years of Sales Management experience in a Saas environment
- 3+ years proven experience leading a line of business, including team management & cross functional collaboration.
- Experience in developing & implementing strategic business plans
- Experience in managing End to End business lines, including team management, cross functional collaboration, & forecast team performance
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing space with a preference for experience of Market Intelligence
- Proven history of building & maintaining strong relationships with clients at senior levels
- Passionate about coaching, mentorship & team management
- Motivated by helping people grow with a desire to continue learning
- A self-starter with the ability to work in a high-growth, rapidly changing marketplace
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & presentation skills
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At Similarweb, youll be surrounded by curious, witty & passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 850 creative & talented professionals, & we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
Balancing between the flexibility of working from home & the fun of working together with face to face personal connections is important to us. That is why, at Similarweb we will be implementing a Hybrid model in which you work from the office 3 days, & can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team & working together to reach new heights.
Bring your authentic self, DEI @ Similarweb
Similarweb is a global company that strives to create a workplace reflective of the communities we serve, where individuals are empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity & experience. We believe our culture of equality & mutual respect also helps us better understand & serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, & more digital every day.