Customer Success Managers at Convercent are responsible for developing customer relationships centered on the value our offering provides. The successful Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a trusted advisor & customer advocate. Our Associate CSMs manage a broad base of smaller clients, a portfolio of 150+ accounts. They own the commercial relationships with these customers & bring a focus on retaining & growing accounts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Own Convercents commitment to deliver a first-class, genuine, & personalized customer experience across a broad portfolio.
- Engage with customer stakeholders early in the customer lifecycle.
- Support each customers ongoing adoption of the Convercent platform through continuous outreach & enablement.
- Stay attuned to risk & opportunity within each account.
- Act individually or partner with internal teams on mitigation strategies for at-risk customers.
- Act individually or partner with internal teams to identify & develop upsell opportunities.
- Maintain an accurate renewal forecast in Salesforce.
- Proactively manage & own the renewals process for each customer in the portfolio from start to closure.
- Serve as the voice of customer to internal teams, communicating new business requirements & technology enhancement requests for improved customer experience.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- 2 years prior experience in a role focused on customer service, customer retention, or product adoption.
- Unique ability to ascertain & respond to customer needs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good math skills & strong aptitude for navigating pricing negotiations.
- Proven individual contributor with well-established eagerness to learn.
- History of accepting & incorporating guidance from others; history of providing thoughtful feedback.
- Ability to prioritize & focus in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain exceptional attention to detail.
- Natural tendency to self-activate.
- Pridefully passionate about delivering the best possible customer experience.
Compensation & Benefits:
The salary & variable compensation ranges provided here are just thata range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications & education.
- Compensation: $50,000 - $60,000 base salary + variable compensation
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, company-paid sabbatical at five years of service
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance & ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective & efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standardand expectationsfor how companies safeguard their financial & reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, & equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, & will be recorded & maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers & their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.