ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports & interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
As a valued leader of the Cybersecurity Department, the Security Operations Center (SOC) Senior Manager will be responsible for building, maintaining, & operating the FanDuel Group SOC. The SOC Manager will manage teams of security analysts globally, across four geographic locations, develop SOC capabilities, to include incident response & real-time threat & vulnerability management. As a senior manager in the Security Engineering & Operations team, you will be contribute to Cybersecurity Strategy & Operational Planning.
Collaboration with security engineers, developers, vendors & business units to constantly improve the overall security posture will be the key to success at FanDuel Group. Were looking for a team player with highly technical analytical skills.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- At the direction of the SOC Senior Manager, oversee the SOC & manage the day-to-day operations, resources, priorities, projects & the team directly when responding to investigations & business-critical security incidents; On-call rotation where required.
- Coordinate & work closely with interdepartmental partners, to include but not limited to IT, Engineering, & Fraud, across disparate time zones to identify gaps in current systems, & drive improvements & changes
- Drive the ongoing development of security incident response processes
- Take care of the team. Be there to support, mentor, guide, & provide assistance when needed
- Continue to grow knowledge, experience & learning to keep current with cybersecurity events & technologies to implement improvements in existing security solutions
- Develop business relationships & integrate activities with other departments to ensure successful implementation & support project efforts
- Mentor business units in understanding & adhering to cybersecurity guidelines & best practices at work & home. Promote knowledge sharing within the technical communities
- Foster & maintain good relationships with colleagues to meet expected customer service levels
- Be responsible for all aspects of security & ensure remediation of issues (e.g. user access, regulatory, compliance) and/or automated methods to inhibit violations of security
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- *Minimum 3+ years people management experience
- *Minimum of 2 year of experience as a SOC manager
- *Minimum 3 years of experience working in cybersecurity operations & incident response, to include utilizing Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) platforms, Cloud Security, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS), Web Application Firewalls, & Vulnerability Management & Threat Intelligence applications.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Information Security, Engineering, Computer Science or related field preferred.
- At least one of the following certifications with combined experience: CISSP, CEH, GCIH, GCFA, Security+, OSCP
- Security operations experience with *nix/Windows operating systems, cloud resources (e.g. AWS, GCP, O365), & customer-facing web applications
- Experience writing queries in SQL, AWS (Athena, Aurora), GCP (BigQuery)
- Programming/scripting experience (bash, python, PowerShell)
- Knowledge of working with vendor APIs to automate tasks
- Knowledge of the OWASP Top 10 web application security risks & how to minimize them
- Excellent organizational & analytical skills
- Ability to communicate clearly & professionally with all levels of an organization through excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Skilled in problem diagnosis & resolution
- Proficiency in multi-tasking & prioritizing projects.
- Excellent time management skills & be accustomed to working within prescribed deadlines
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.