At Conductor, we believe a great company has a positive impact in the world, & on the people who build it. Therefore, we have two missions:
- Customer-First - Transform marketing into a force for improving peoples lives.
- People-First - Transform the workplace into a force that helps people grow.
For us, success is improving the lives of all the people in our orbit our customers, our customers customers, our employee-owners, & our communities. We believe putting customers first is a better way to do marketing, for you & for your customers. When you create valuable, relevant content, you win new customers & help people. We're leading a movement to humanize marketing.
Marketers use our software & services to create & optimize valuable content so that it gets found, answers questions, & solves problems for real people.. Conductor was named Top in the Forrester Wave for SEO platforms & is rated #1 on TrustRadius & G2Crowd by enterprise marketers. For more information, visit conductor.com.
At Conductor, we're building amazing tech, bringing together the best marketing minds out there. Its our focus on people & our mission that has led to being Crain's "Best Place to Work" 9 years in a row.
Do you thrive at the intersection of data, customer success, product, & engineering? Were looking for a talented Customer Intelligence Analyst to report into our Revenue Ops team, with a passion for using their analytical skills to better understand customer behavior & retention. You will dive deep into ambiguous & complex insights between product usage & customer engagement to better understand the recipe for growing customer retention.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of different business problems & the underlying product & customer analytics, & the ability to translate business requirements into analysis, collect & analyse data, develop & test predictive models, & make recommendations back to the business.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate closely with product managers & other cross-functional team members to understand initiatives & research needs.
- Create models & projections to better understand how our products are being used, uncover behaviors, inform product direction, & measure product impact - including deep customer profiling & segmentation analysis among our customer base.
- Identify trends & opportunities to drive product growth using quantitative analysis, data mining, & data visualization skills
- Drive data initiatives for internal KPI reporting, user growth analytics, & product usage in collaboration with customer success, product, & marketing.
- Drive analytical objectives, develop concrete analytic/problem solving framework, identify data needs & formulate data solutions, packages & present insights to stakeholders at all levels
- Incorporate data from customer research sessions & interviews. Draft & run surveys with customers.
- Use SQL, Databricks, BigQuery, Python, Spark, & Excel, along with internal tools, to work efficiently at scale
- Data driven with the desire to learn & develop new skills/analytics techniques
We're excited if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) or equivalent in statistics, math, economics or related scientific/quantitative field is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, with advanced database knowledge & experience & SQL & Salesforce
- Proficiency with Excel, including the extensive use of advanced formulas, & formatting/charting features.
- Strong technical skills & proficiency in data analysis with ability to manipulate large datasets & to distill them into thoughtful conclusions & actionable recommendations
- Possess core analytical competencies such as ability to formulate an analytical problem; QC data & results; Summarize key findings/insights; Make actionable recommendations; & develop new & innovative analytical solutions to solve challenging business problems
- Independent thinker with the ability to learn new topics quickly through self-initiated research; ability to think creatively & challenge the status quo
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, team environment with many concurrent deadlines
- Hands-on, get-it-done, results-driven mentality
- Excellent communication & relationship skills
- Experience with product analytics tools (e.g., Heap, Pendo, Mixpanel, etc.), analytics methods (e.g., statistics, ML, etc.), & analytical tools (e.g., SAS, R, Python, etc.) a plus
- Experience with Customer Data Platforms (e.g., Amperity, BlueConic, Blueshift, Boxever, Lytics, Salesforce, Segment, Zylotech) a plus
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first & people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, & passionate about helping people together through meaningful content & marketing strategies. Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.