System Integrations Internship Job Description
SchoolMint is the leading SaaS platform driven by our mission to help educators create bright, more sustainable futures. We offer powerful products that help schools run smarter enrollment management & student behavior management.
We are a fast-growing & established EdTech company rooted strongly in our core values: No Jerks, Period; We, Not Me; Be Heroic; Bring Your Whole Self to Work; Embrace & Drive Change. We take these seriously. At SchoolMint we live what we preach & embody values that empower us to delight our customers with award-winning products & top-notch customer service..
SchoolMint is seeking talented engineering students to join our engineering department. As an engineering intern you will support all phases of software integration & informal verification activities throughout the life cycle of a product.
This internship will provide exposure to quality engineering best practices including development techniques, agile methodology, debugging, testing, system integration, code reviews, & generating technical documentation.
The SchoolMint Internship Program is offered to students currently registered in a degree program. It is a 4 month commitment, with flexibility to work around academic schedules. During the Internship you will get real-world experience with full collaboration of other interns, & tenure team members on projects from day one, as well as the opportunity to practice English skills & to develop a network of contacts for your future.
What You Will Do:
- Evaluate & configure system integrations between our products & third party tools.
- Test system integrations to make sure that they function correctly & are accurate as per the given requirements.
- Assist in performing software integration & informal verification activities.
- Help debug & characterize defects, providing detailed descriptions & solutions.
- Write & test high quality software.
- Other software engineering duties as assigned.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Strong desire to work in a contributing environment & ability to communicate ideas clearly.
- Must be detail-oriented with an ability to think creatively & produce outside of the box solutions.
- Strong sense of ownership & willingness to learn all aspects of a SAAS business.
- Basic English communication skills.
Some Awesome Perks
- A highly collaborative casual team work environment with people who also know how to have fun!
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunities for learning new technologies with the potential for full time employment
- Remote Work Opportunity