As you may have read in the news ..
HelloFresh Acquires Ready-to-Eat Meal Company Factor75
- The acquisition marks the next step in HelloFreshs growth plan in the US to strengthen its leading position & to expand its total addressable market
- Both companies will benefit from their combined resources, operational excellence & data-driven approach
We are extremely excited by this news as we add to the range of products available to our customers.
So what is Factor?
We believe that health & wellness starts with food & what you put into your body. Our goal is to help our customers achieve their health & wellness goals. We focus on being physically fit & healthy with nutritious, purposeful eating. We want to help real people achieve real results without sacrificing time & energy trying to sort through the overwhelming amount of information.
We use the freshest, highest quality ingredients available, & our in-house culinary team is constantly working to optimize the nutritional value of every single meal. Meals arrive fresh & are fully prepared- simply heat in the microwave or oven & enjoy!
Factor is looking for an Associate Manager to join our Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) team to help us identify & manage scalable channels for finding & converting Factor leads into profitable customers. As a member of the CRM team with a focus on Activations, you will be responsible for identifying & growing the channels & levers used to communicate with & nurture leads, including paid lead generation channels; owned CRM channels; & referral channels. Candidates must have a passion for execution, CRM marketing (with email being the main component!) & be able to independently solve problems, develop multiple cross-functional relationships, & adapt to the needs of the business & work towards set goals. Attention to detail, quality of work & ability to understand & work within complex technical systems are all keys to success.
- Lead the day-to-day execution of Leads & Referrals campaigns to ensure we deliver on our weekly goals
- Develop & execute email & cross-channel marketing campaigns in Hubspot, primarily focused on conversion of first time customers.
- Own day-to-day processes & quality control -- including but not limited to segmentation, merging creative with data to craft personalized campaigns, & improve workflows through automation in Hubspot
- Collaborate with relevant teams (Analytics, Creative, Product, Data Science, Engineering) to scope new opportunities around automation & personalization, gather data requirements, & validate data
- Conduct multivariate testing (content, segmentation, subject lines) to continually improve marketing effectiveness & that allow Factor to identify best marketing practices within each customer segment
- Analyze & present findings from campaigns & testing to drive improved performance & streamline processes.
- Assist in partnering with analytics teams to identify the key drivers of engagement/churn & identify actionable insights from customer data to continually improve CRM & personalization efforts at every touchpoint.
- Work with brand & creative teams to ensure campaign assets planned, briefed, & completed on time, supporting increasingly personalized marketing campaigns
- Work across Marketing, Analytics, Product, Creative, & Data Science teams to identify & launch new opportunities to grow your audience
- Detail & process-oriented. Comfortable managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Have a can-do attitude & willing to jump in & help where needed in terms of team initiatives
- Strategic & analytical thinker who is comfortable thinking in terms of short & long-term goals
- Strong interpersonal skills & can collaborative effectively with relevant teams & people at all levels
- Skilled at marrying data & segmentation with creative assets to craft personalized, dynamic content.
- Excited to automate workflows, tackle problems, and grow our communications to be best-in-class.
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors degree in the field of business or marketing ideally
- At least 3 years of marketing experience with demonstrated success in email marketing from conception to completion (includes campaign setup, segmentation, calendar management, data analysis).
- At least 3 years experience analyzing data & creating insights that translate into business strategy
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, as well as experience building customer journeys
- Working knowledge of HTML, ampscript, SQL & other email marketing tools integral to success
It is the policy of HelloFresh/Factor not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.