Mode is a remote-first company with cross-functional teams based throughout the US. We welcome applicants from all 50 states. Employees based in the San Francisco area also have the option to work out of our office as desired.
We've built Mode from the ground up to be the best analytics platform for Analysts & Data Scientists. As we've grown, an increasingly broad audiencepeople on teams from Finance to Operations, Marketing to Engineering, & everything in betweenhas begun to use Mode to collaborate with analysts & use data in everyday decisions. For our 500+ customers, Mode is the central place where data experts & domain experts can come together to make sense of data at the rapid pace of business today.
As Mode's Corporate Sales Manager, you'll be responsible for managing & building a sales team of Corporate Account Executives, setting strategy, & owning revenue targets. You'll be helping us build a stellar sales team while rolling up your sleeves to help sell to some of the most innovative & fastest growing data first organizations. As an analytical, data driven Sales Leader you will be tasked with refining & optimizing the sales process, measuring & coaching your team & ultimately building a powerful, predictable & repeatable world-class Sales machine.
What You'll Do
- Build, grow, & manage a world class sales team
- Help build a world class onboarding & enablement program that can scale
- Develop strategic & collaborative relationships with customers at executive level
- Implement & build a repeatable sales process & measurable metrics in order to successfully scale our enterprise business
- Manage forecasting, account assignment, & quota achievement for a team of Account Executives
What we look for
- Demonstrated ability leading sales teams
- Domain knowledge of SaaS
- Experience generating outbound pipeline within a crowded space
- Strong people management, mentoring, coaching & development experience
- Alignment with Mode's values
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity & learning, humility & gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously & strive for a healthy balance between work & personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO & family leave
- Flexible work schedules we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Excellent health coverage for team members & their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment & a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions & hobbies
Mode is committed to building an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives. For California residents please review our CCPA Privacy Notice linked here.