At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for a motivated & organized Bilingual Community Associate to join our Austin Driver Center team, full-time. Our Driver Center is designed to be a one stop shop for Lyft drivers seeking our broad offerings. In this role, you will be the face of Lyft, meeting with applicants & current drivers & preparing them for the exciting road ahead. You will be responsible for providing outstanding customer support & work cross-functionally with our Fleet & Vehicle Services teams to create a seamless driver experience. This position will report to the Operations Lead. If you enjoy working with people, are a self-starter, have a great sense of humor, & are interested in helping Lyft continue to build this incredible ride-sharing movement in Austin (and across the U.S.), we would love to meet you!
- Support applicants & drivers with your knowledge of both Austin & the Lyft platform
- Work with current drivers to solve any issues that they may have
- Guide drivers through the Express Drive rental process
- Assist drivers visiting our Driver Center for Vehicle Service appointments
- Uphold the Lyft standard of service while working with all drivers
- Complete ad hoc tasks, as assigned by your manager, as needed
- 2+ years with in-person customer service roles such as retail, technical support or hospitality
- Bilingual proficiency in Spanish
- Knowledge of the for-hire vehicle industry
- Impeccable customer service & problem-solving skills
- Excellent, verbal & written communication
- Proficiency with common technology tools like Slack, Zendesk, Google Sheets, Google Docs etc preferred
- Typically involves standing for most of the workday (although Lyft will make accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities)
- Bonus points if you love ride-sharing so much that you're not just a passenger but a driver too!
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.