Vimeo is looking for a Machine Learning (ML) Researcher to join our ML Research team. Vimeos platform provides the highest quality video tools for filmmakers, businesses, & video enthusiasts around the globe.
The Machine Learning Research team at Vimeo is focused on developing, deploying, & maintaining machine learning models to help support & enhance the capabilities of various teams across Vimeo. We work with a wide selection of projects, driven by algorithms to understand Users & Videos.
What youll do:
- Perform research on a variety of datasets available on Vimeo's platform, in the fields of Computer Vision & NLP.
- Conduct a full cycle of research from problem definition, to investigating & optimizing potential solutions.
- Be part of a cross functional team, & be the AI specialist on the team, exploring & evaluating potential impact to the problem in hand.
- Partner with relevant teams to deploy & apply research outcomes, as well as monitor KPIs & model performance in production.
- Learn & teach others on the state of the art AI technologies, take an active part in driving AI innovation across the organization.
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- M.Sc./Ph.D or relevant industry research experience with a focus on machine learning or related areas.
- At least 2 years industry experience in applying machine learning to real-world problems.
- Strong programming skills & experience in Python.
- In-depth knowledge of deep learning with at least one of the following areas:
Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Recommendation Systems, Search, Personalization, Reinforcement Learning.
- Strong understanding of the production aspects of machine learning models.
- Good communication skills & ability to work in a cross-functional team.
- Experience with Text & Video understanding.
- Familiarity with Engineering operation tools, such as Docker, Cloud, Jenkins, etc.
- Familiarity with Machine Learning, experiment management platforms, such as KubeFlow.
- Experience with Deep Learning Frameworks such as TensorFlow, Pytorch
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs