WHO'S IN THE KITCHEN
Blue Apron is hiring a Senior Director of Customer Acquisition to join our rapidly growing Marketing team.In this role, you will lead Blue Aprons acquisition marketing team, driving customer acquisition across our portfolio of products & brands, leveraging both paid & unpaid strategies to do so.
WHAT'S ON THE MENU
- Responsibility for customer acquisition & winback across our product portfolio.
- Leadership of a world-class team of acquisition marketers.
- Channel strategy & ongoing channel management across the digital marketing mix, including search, display, paid social, sponsored content, influencer, affiliate, & email.
- Ownership of our digital acquisition marketing budget including all advertising & promotional spend.
- Ownership of all media agency relationships.
- Ownership of marketing attribution capabilities incl. media mix modeling & multi-touch attribution as well as build out & advancement of these capabilities for use in planning & day-to-day channel management.
- Primary marketing liaison to product & engineering teams to champion product & technology-led opportunities.
- The ideal candidate will be a seasoned acquisition marketing executive, with experience across the entire digital marketing mix, as well as a track record of using breakthrough marketing strategies & tactics to drive transformative growth. You should be at once forward looking & strategic, with a comprehensive knowledge of the performance marketing ecosystem as well as a strong & collaborative team leader, excited to roll up your sleeves & dive deep to drive results with your team & colleagues.
- Bachelor's degree from a top school with strong academic performance, MBA preferred.
- 12-15+ years in acquisition marketing, with a track record of creating, planning & executing customer acquisition campaigns to drive transformative business results.
- Deep channel expertise across the entire marketing mix including offline & online channels.
- Curious, driven & visionary; youre inspired by the road less traveled & finding creative solutions that others havent considered.
- Comprehensive understanding & application of marketing attribution methodologies, including MMM, last click, algorithmic/multi-touch, etc.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills & attention to detail.
- Ability to project manage/prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter who can power through ambiguity & thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment.