We believe travel brings out the best in us, opens our eyes to the world & connects us to each other. Millions of people visit our site & app every month, looking for guidance in planning their next trip. Where to go? What will it be like? Will it be worth it? As Product Designers, we can help take the anxiety out of their travel planning, answer their questions, & more importantly, inspire & empower them to explore the world with confidence.
Were seeking a Product Designer II to play a critical role in shaping our digital experience. Youll work alongside a team of world-class designers, engineers, product managers, & content creators to design for the 450 million+ travelers across the globe that travel with us monthly.
What youll do:
- Help maintain & operationalize the design system
- Partner closely with designers, product managers, engineers, & researchers to translate user goals into elegant, memorable design solutions
- Manage multiple projects of moderate scope across the product lifecycle, setting the vision for the user experience, & clearly explaining the strategic purpose & user value behind decisions
- Ensure designs & user interfaces deliver core brand strategy & vision
- Collaborate on user research sessions
- Operate across projects with different speeds & effectively balance big thinking & timely execution
- Be the voice of the consumer, advocating for solutions that deliver the best user experience based on data, user research, & industry best practices
- Actively participate & contribute to team culture, & suggest areas of improvement
What you have:
- 3 to 6 years experience designing across mobile & web at consumer-focused brands or agencies
- Passion for design systems & data-informed product design
- Incredible design chops with proven experience shipping customer-centric products
- Experience designing for web, iOS & Android platforms
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, from concept to completion
- Excellent communication skills, conviction, & a strong design point of view
- A passion for travel
- Portfolio that showcases your contribution to digital products & demonstrates originality, innovation, & strong problem solving skills
Please note: only applications with a portfolio will be considered.
The salary range for this role is $125,000 to $150,000. This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. An employees pay position within the wage range will be based on several factors including, but limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, & business or organizational needs. This compensation range may also be modified in the future.
We strive to create an accessible & inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at email@example.com.