LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible & meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing & allow consumers to better connect with the brands & products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical & customer challenges, & were always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy to connect the worlds data, people, & applications.
About This Position
The Director of New Partnerships is a key member of our Technology organization, workingclosely with our Brand, Product, & Marketing teams to bring our core LiveRamp products & workflows to new markets.
They will lead a pursuit strategy for LiveRamps expansion beyond Adtech, which includes
partnerships with leading players in spaces like call centers, chat solutions, customer servicessolutions, Customer Data Platforms, Email Services Providers, Marketing Automation platforms, & Personalization solutions.
The Director of New Partnerships will also be a responsible party for origination through to theclosing of specific opportunities, developing relationships with key stakeholders & decision-makers & acting as a thought leader with a strong point of view of the value Liveramp will bring.
- Partner with the target partner to gain an in-depth knowledge of their solutions andarchitecture, business model, & technology strategy
- Understand their business objectives & technical requirements & to develop strategies to launch new & unique offers to market
- Be a storyteller for LiveRamps offerings & how partners can uniquely solve the clients needs
- Assess client capabilities & collaborate to define plan; Help customers build capabilities
- Build plan to expand into new markets that are outside of Adtech
- Build pipeline around existing capabilities that will bring new revenue
- Meet or exceed business plans
You are a creative problem solver, who is a highly motivated & consultative, anddemonstrates a great deal of strategic acumen regarding all aspects of Customer Experience.You will also be comfortable speaking to executive level decision makers, helping them tounderstand the ROI that LiveRamps offerings can deliver for them.
In order to be successful in this role, you will meet or exceed revenue goals achieved throughthe partners sale or use of LiveRamp products, usually as a component of the platforms largersolutions
Your Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in sales, business development, or channel sales
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding goals by managing opportunities requiring follow through with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with counterparts & effective relationships with counterparts at the partner
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working & proactive (noexceptions)
What will set you apart
- Knowledge of the Martech/CDP or another new areas of interest for LiveRamp
- Experience selling into multiple industry verticals
- Energy & drive to grow joint success
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our companys future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Health & Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision & disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco or New York City & take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.