CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, & face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
Were looking for a motivated Senior Product Designer to join our growing team working across all of our platforms, including web, mobile, software & new initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating frictionless digital experiences that interact with the real world, based off of strategic insights from real people.
What You Will Do:
- User Research, both qualitative & quantitative, in order to drive insightful & data driven product design decisions, including but not limited to user interviews, usability testing, customer journey mapping & existing data analysis
- Use that research & data to inform design decisions
- Collaborate cross-functionally in order to define problems, map user flows, design, prototype, test & iterate on new features & products prior to & post launch
- Be integral in the entire design lifecycle of our products both in the experience design, as well as the visual design of core products
- Design & maintain interaction patterns & libraries, with experience building out design systems, cross platform, for visual style, typography, spacing, & motion
Who You Are:
- 5+ years experience designing innovative consumer experiences across mobile & web
- Passion for understanding user behavior & anticipating new use cases
- Curiosity for exploring how digital experiences affect real-world behaviors
- Design philosophy that emphasizes clean & simple user interactions
- You take calculated risks: youre comfortable with designing to learn, unafraid of making mistakes, & finding the balance between data-driven decision making & intuition
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once & execute in a fast-paced environment
- Skills in the appropriate design tools including Sketch, Invision & Abstract
- Possess a strong portfolio which demonstrates your proven track record of success